michaelbear v CRS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4252 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Reference:

Dear

This e-mail gives you notice of potential action and an imminent pre litigation assessment, subject to our client agreement, legal action may be taken against you. Please call today on 01422315237.

Bernard Lee

Debt Review Department

Office hours: Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 8.00pm, Friday 8.00am - 6.30pm, Saturday 9.30am - 12.30pm

Tel: 01422315237

recieved Monday 01/10/12 by email. do i regard as a official letter of not as a email. i have not recieved anything in writting from this company could someone please advice thank you

Letter ive recieved tonight via email noticed in my spam folder. If this is official why not send by post and in my oppinion a bit Stupid to send by email because its just going to be deleated in spam folder. any opinions and sujestions would be welcome thanks

29th

Dear

Creditor: Lending Stream

Our Reference:

Client Reference: 344935

Balance: £764.00

Unique Payment Number:

FINAL NOTICE

You need to call us now on 01422 324525

You have failed to respond to our previous requestsfor payment. Our client has confirmed that unless payment of the balance in full is received within 14 days from the date of this letter further action will be taken against you.

If you wish to avoid this course of action you must contact this office upon receipt of this letter on:

Payment methods are located on thereverse of this letter.

Or to pay online visit https://paymentsplace.com/crs1-LSS000006131 alternatively call our

24 hour payment line on 0844 559 0500

Yours sincerely,

Bernard Lee

Bernard Lee

CRS Litigation Department

Question where do i stand legaly as i am unsure. how do they know i am recieving these as i may of canged my email address and secondly how many people check their spam

can someone give us some advice here as i will not ring them as i know by reading other threads on the site that you will only get some idiot on the end of the phone trying to bully you into things that are totaly illegal. but i also treat emails with the same level of contempt. am i right to do this or should i be acknoledging these emails?

This e-mail gives you notice of potential action and an imminent pre litigation assessment

Sorry, i had to laugh at that.

Hi michael. In regards to your questions, just ignore those letters until something of actual substance arrives.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi

You will probley get another email final demand ive had 2 now the same i havint rung them I offered £50 a month and they refused, If they take me to court they can have £1 month theyve had their chance ....have u dealt with these renegadeimp??

Not personally chezelle, but i've helped many people.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Got a telephone call from this company tonight from a Jonathan Scott. Told him did not want to entertain on phone or via email. was told had been contacted by letter and that email is a legitamate way of contact in eyes of law. i said i had no letter and he then proceeded to say dates that coinside with emails that have letter attachments.

i told him he would get no more than a pound a month to which he replied that would be fine but only once in reciept of income expenditure and proof of earning in the form of a wage slip. oh and by the way when i said i did not want them calling again or i would report to regulators he said they were regulated by no one. so i asked are they DCA or not and the reply was yes.

i would normaly ignore phone calls but he was quite intimidating towards my farther who is quit ill and answered call.

my question are

1. are emails legitimate form of contact

2. how do i prove not recieving letters through post (my word against theres)

3. why do they need wage slip? income expenditure done for me by national debtline and been acepted in a court of law to amend my mortgage payments.

4. and are they regulated or not?

Ok. If anyone like that rings again, tell them to sod off and put everything in writing, then hang up. They will say and do anything over the phone as very rarely does anyone ever record the call.

If you try to challenge them on something they said, they will simply deny it was ever discussed.

You can tell them your preferred form of communication, and unless they have very good reason not to adhere to it, they must use it. DCA's also have no right to ask for payslips or bank statements. That is up to you to decide to provide, and NOT for them to demand or place demands on.

thanks for that 1 final question in regards to letters the person i spoke to said letters had been sent and he can prove because they track them i said he can say what he likes but i have not recieved. he said i need to take that up with royal mail. now as far as i am aware the only way a letter can be 100% tracked by anyone is by recorded delivery which requires a signiture or by tracking device that im not sure is legal.

i know 100% no posted leters recieved but if went to court how do i prove this. do they have to prove i recieved or do i have to prove i have not ?

Unless you sign for them, they cant track them.

You dont need to take anything up with royal mail either. The muppet is lying to you in an effort to scare/threaten you. Plain and simple.

As for court, dont even think that far ahead. Because a court would want to see proof that the letters were actually sent.

Hi

Only me just had the emails no mail at all just final notice within 14 days sent by email with a attachment saying only to be opened by my funame, no mail at all im going to see What happens but they refer to their *client *in there emails meaning lending stream

thats exactly what i was saying earlier no letter in the post. and as for the payslip request what planet are they on. even if they were entitled do they think im giving them a payslip with confidential information on like bank account money goes in and company address dream on

Hi Mbear,

I've moved all your posts and replies into your own thread which you can use from now on to stop further hijack of Chezelle's thread.

:wink:

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 3 weeks later...

today have had 2 calls and verbal disagreement with CRS. emails and call saying may take legal action when i say go ahead and send letter of confirmation i get told letters sent and they have not mentioned court or judge. well all i can say is there are some pretty big pigs flying about. i have now complained to FSA. OFT and FO who say they will be contacting them. i await there reply expecialy since CRS said to me they are not regulated by any of these in a recent phone call. They have a licence number that sugests differently.

Hi MB,

My apologies - I thought I saw your post twice and became horribly confused.

Your post is above as required. :oops:

:-)

Edited by slick132
Correcting my earlier error

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)