Could this be a one term government?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4259 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't know what this government is about. They , especially Cameron and Osborne , seem determined to alienate the ordinary working people in this country with their never-ending onslaought on our rights and freedoms. Despite all the promises made before the last election , they have no decided to do away with a lot of the rules regarding planning , developing green field land , and radical reforms of the benefit system due to come in next April that will cause hardship to millions. They don't seem to care at all about the ordinary man in the street. The main problem is Miliband and Co does not seem to offer any hope as well !!!. I will certainly be voting for the only politician worth his salt , and that is Nigel Farage of UKIP. A pity they stand no chance of winning anything other that ousting the pathetic Lib Dems into fourth place at the next election:-):-)

Light travels faster than sound...............that's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

UKIP are unfortunately are one policy party, and tbh i am not that concerned about getting 'out' of europe, we do a lot of trade with the continent which would be made a lot more difficult if we just upped and left, i agree with some of your analysis, this govt is just like a couple of kids playing at running the country, whilst making a right mess of it...todays announcement that 'sorry the franchise awarded to 'first' was badly flawed so they aint having the contract' is yet another line in a long line of disasters that they have allowed to happen on their 'watch' labour to me look like and sound so much like the tories, that it leaves us in the unenviable position of voting for blue tory, red tory, or yellow tory....not a very appetizing meal!!

labour has no intention of reversing welfare cuts, as it would alienate the 'middle' vote....if like me you are on benefits you are on your own....

Count me out they don't work for me or anyone I know.A PM who had the benefit of wealth and a university education and he didn't know about Magna Carta hey Dave that there is our rights that you lot keep chucking away.Oh you don't need rules do you you've got your own given to you by ?