Baliffs at door re court fine I didnt know about or go to court for

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4279 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have various threatening letters from Marstons bailiffs saying they are going to foce entry and take my stuff for an old old court fine that seems to have been chasing me around for years.

I never knew about this court date and obviously never attended, and would really like it to be taken back to court as I think you can do.

Is this possible?

problem is I have spoken to the court in question so with the age of it and the fact I have been in contact will that mean I have no options?

Alos, how likely is it that they will actually force entry? the fine now stands at £850

Many thanks for any help given!

Seeing as you have moved is perfect. Ring the Court, ask to speak to the Enforcement Officer or Court Manager, explain you have been visited by a Bailiff from Marstons and tell them since the offence was committed you moved house even before notification of any hearing & ask you be allowed to make a Statutory Declaration to that effect. Once done the case may be reheard and the Bailiff will be history. By rights he should have notified the Court you had moved but hoped you were going to cough up instead.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]