MBNA and iden Servicing (Paragon)

PGH7447
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4288 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Other half recieved letter today stating that her mbna debt (religiously paid for the past 3 years) has now been sold to these and that she needs do nothing as her payments will continue -

oops sorry idem servicing (Paragon) dont think so.

On the letters from both of these people not a hint of the balance outstanding, so me thinks the payments will stop and a SAR is off to MBNA asp for the pre 2007 agreement and all statements.

Happy days

nope sar for everything to mbna, I dont intend to contact the DCA

Meant that a CCA request is seperate, and most if not all SARs do not come with a CCA1974 copy (they do not have to include it), it has to be requested under section 77/78 at this stage. correct direct to MBNA, not Idem, well say no more what I have read elsewhere. Idem on contact state MBNA in default until they supply CCA1974. i.e account in dispute with MBNA.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Hi not sure I have been involved in 3 MBNA sar's one of them my own and all had a photocopy of the agreement.

dpick

They do not have to supply, but if they do o.k. But what did they supply, an enforceable aggreement /// BE VERY SURPRISED FOR mbna IF PRE 2007.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad: