HELP !comunity fees from spain being chased by european community fees .com in UK

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4141 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would appear this company is using the company registration of SALMON MANAGEMENT GROUP LIMITED. Company No. 03761850 Tax/Management consultants.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Application / Licence Details

Licence Number:0602849

Licence Status:Lapsed on 15/07/2012

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Name Mr Ian Robert Hirst

Categories:

Consumer hire Credit reference agency Debt adjusting/counselling Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No

Trading Name(s) (Current):

Eoin Hirst Investigations

Issued Date: 14-Jul-2007

Legal Formation:

Sole Trader

Nature of Business:

Accountants

Current Address(es):

Address TypeAddress Correspondence5, Roach Grange Avenue, Kippax, LEEDS, West Yorkshire, LS25 7ER, United Kingdom Principal Place Of Business5, Roach Grange Avenue, Kippax, LEEDS, West Yorkshire, LS25 7ER, United Kingdom

It would appear this company is using the company registration of SALMON MANAGEMENT GROUP LIMITED. Company No. 03761850 Tax/Management consultants.

They still need a licence to collect debt in the UK...it is a serious offence to collect debts without a licence

Perhaps Murfe should report to Action Fraud, if this company does not have a licence for debt collection activities in the UK. They will look into this, to see whether there is an issue or not.

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

They still need a licence to collect debt in the UK...it is a serious offence to collect debts without a licence

Yes of course they do. I was just interested to see that the company registration being used, relates to a tax/management consultancy. Could not see Mr Hirst being listed as a director.

I have various posts re debts incurred while living in Spain after being mis sold properties promised refunds never materialised leaving us in serious debt.

We have now received a debt letter for 18K a total debt of community fees.

This is from a company based in UK called

www.europeancommunityfees.com European Community Fees Ltd signed Eoin Hurst

This is for a property which we could not afford the mortgage on as the company that sold it to us Ocean View properties went bust leaving us without our 98K refund on another purchase they never built

(which they promised we could have to pay off this purchase) .

They also sold it with rental promises it was flooded out and we never could get the property repaired sufficiently to even afford to furnish or rent loosing the 55K deposit .

(We did get contacted by the original mortgage company who were willing to take the property back with no debt to us (which would have meant taking on the debt).Who we are currently dealing with)

This was over 5 years ago I think there is some rule in Spain on time allowed to pursue !

We see this company is promoting itself in Spain to hard up communities and sending letters out stating :- If this debt is pursued by the Spanish court action will be taken by means of a European Enforcement Order.

if it has not then a claim will be lodged against us through the County Court and a judgement entered in our name.

Following that a writ will be issued by the High Court Enforcement Officers

Which will mean visits by High Court Officers (Bailiffs) removal of possessions etc.

We have no money low pay and severe stress after loosing our life savings in Spain !

Please can someone help us ?

I have a number of problems with this post and subsequent ones:

You should never post personal details of people - ever - that is just cowardly and shameful.

You don't need a Consumer Credit Licence to enforce a High Court Writ - in fact, you don't need a CCL for anything that does not involve...now let's guess...oh, yes - Consumer Credit.

You don't need registration with the Office of Fair Trading either, for this type of business.

High Court Enforcement is regulated by arcane laws and the High Court Enforcement Officers Association. (Previously known as Sherrif's for Cerberusalert's information.)

Some of the information posted is factually incorrect - I know this because I have checked it. I don't know whether either of the two individuals are litigiously minded, but I wouldn't hold your breath for an easy ride on this one - especially given the posts that you have made about them.

stupidboy

Starting the long haul back to sanity...

BoS CC - no agreement, £4663 struck off

High Court Enforcement is regulated by arcane laws and the High Court Enforcement Officers Association. (Previously known as Sherrif's for Cerberusalert's information.)
Where was there mention of any High Court Judgment? As we all know a company cannot debt collect wearing their Bailiff or HCEO hats in the absence of a judgment.

I have a number of problems with this post and subsequent ones:

Strange post ! All of the information is already in the public domain. Nothing has been said by the OP or anyone else, that should have given rise to your post.

As can been seen on the European Community Fees blog, they have advised that they tried to post on CAG in response, but this was removed, as they need to contact the CAG admin people to set up a company log on. If they do so, they can post a reply to this thread explaining how they operate and perhaps how they can help Murfe with their situation.

Hi Guys

I have just read the messages above I hope Europeancommunityfees does contact admin and come through if they do, it may at least help other people like me, who genuinely cannot pay. Maybe even me still.

I do agree with their blog about people who own property in Spain and have the funds available to pay and just choose not to, that is unfair on other owners in Spain particularly if they are using the property abroad. We genuinely cannot pay and resorted to this blog for help as the letter did scare the S### out of us.

If they read this we bought the property with our life savings in fact we were buying 2 the company that sold these to us promised us a full refund as the 2nd purchase in a different location as was never built ! !.

This was along with around 55K in other deposit funds never returned to us .

The funds of which would have covered us paying and owning the original property. But sadly the many thousands of pounds we paid out were never paid back, refunded to us, the property got flooded we tried to stay in Spain renting a property as our property was never fit to live in having been flooded and us having NO funds at all to do anything.

We came back penniless to UK 2 years having also now had our UK home reposessed . This is not the fault of the current owners at that site and we do feel for them. We did not pay the mortgage and expected either the community or the bank to reposess (we were busy trying to get enough food each week to live as we could get no benefits or work in Spain our daughter was ill we could not even get medical treatment as we could not afford to pay into the system !. Some friends clubbed together to get us back on a ferry from Santander and last year the Spanish bank (so slow) had agreed to take the property back as full and final settlement (even now the equity covered the missed payments ) they have dragged their feet the year before and since agreeing for another year! . They agreed to pay my flights over (cos we,re skint) through their lawyer . The fact is the bank signing over the property would allow the community to claim some of the debt against them and have a viable paying owner in the bank. But we have in the last few weeks heard nothing from the bank despite chasing them and are getting petition forms tomorrow from the court completed and doing our Bankruptcy I an still unsure whether to contact europeancommunityfees.com I have seen the blog and their directors comment below. As I understand he just needs to contact admin . If he would like to repost his offer of assistance for me or even on his blog my worry is that I contact him and then days later the writ arrives !.Or more threats we cannot take much more. I hope he understands when people have nowhere else to go they need to contact and seek help anywhere they can.If he genuinely can help please post on his blog. Anyone got words of advice on this first before I contact them.

His message on his blog to the site as below.

Murfe

If you are from CAG get in touch. Let me know why you will not let offers of assistance appear on your site. Explain it to all

Regards

Eoin Hirst UK Operations Director

No don't contact them. They can do nothing without relevant court proceeding, during which they will realise they will get nothing.

In regard to going to Spain, will they be paying for a return ticket. You don't want to be stuck in Spain.

Where was there mention of any High Court Judgment? As we all know a company cannot debt collect wearing their Bailiff or HCEO hats in the absence of a judgment.

Well, you've all been so clever looking into the company I assumed that you would know that they enforce High Court Writs as a business. There is nothing wrong in contacting a debtor prior to the Writ being issued to see if they are willing/able to pay. I imagine that if someone is genuinely on the skids, like Murfe, then they won't go to the expense of obtaining the CCJ and transferring it up for enforcement. What would be the point?

stupidboy

Strange post ! All of the information is already in the public domain. Nothing has been said by the OP or anyone else, that should have given rise to your post.

Information being publicly available, and information being deliberately spread about are two different things. Especially when they are put on this site, which is hardly full of contented and happy people.

stupidboy

Is it a coincidence that you haven't logged into this site for over a year yet yesterday view one thread.

Obviously not - it was pointed out to me.

If you look at my posts you will see that I have a very personal interest in debt and how it is dealt with.

stupidboy

Obviously not - it was pointed out to me.

If you look at my posts you will see that I have a very personal interest in debt and how it is dealt with.

What is your connection to this company ( European Community Fees) or their employees ?

Think they were rumbled !

Strange that a person who had sought help from a site previously, would leap to the defence of a company.

There is no problem with debt collection provided all the relevant rules are followed. ( not saying whether they were or were not in this case)

Anyway back to thread subject.

Questions: This confuses me. If any company is involved in arranging for Court writs, don't they need to be registered with an appropriate body ? Surely to be able to handle any money or make demands from a debtor, they need to have a relevant legal status to do this ? This would need to be contained in any letter sent to debtors ? For example I am not registered in regard to debt collection and don't hold a credit licence. I would think that I could not write to debtors asking for payment of a debt or handle any money on behalf of clients.

I think that this is a great site, with some good people on it - it's just not always correct in what they say and this is an area I know about.

If you prefer, I'll **** off and leave you all in blissful ignorance.

As I have stated before - consumer credit debts must be dealt with by a consumer credit licence holder. Hence the name.

Other debts don't, hence the lack of name. This is not nefarious - it is common sense.

High Court Enforcement is regulated by the Lord Chancellor - do you prefer a lower authority, 'cos I sure don't know a higher one!?!

And who has been rumbled? Stop peering under rocks looking for snakes and scorpions. The bad guys are out there in plain view if you open your eyes.

stupidboy

Is he a High Court Enforcement Officer or a County Court Bailiff ? I saw his name against Doncaster County Court but couldn't find his name on the THE DIRECTORY OF

HIGH COURT ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS FOR ENGLAND AND WALES

Who is "he" - if you mean me, you don't know my name so you can;t check it. If you mean one of the others that have been named, then the question displays a woeful ignorance of the whole process. This is the problem with this thread - it is being filled with rubbish by ignorant people.

And I mean that kindly.

stupidboy