Sainsbury's Credit Card now with DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Once a default date has been entered, it cannot be changed. You can only default on a debt once. A lot of DCA's seem to be adding their own defaults lately. Perhaps give brig a PM or flag the thread for admin attention. There are a few admins that love to write specific letters to bring DCA's in line with the law.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

CCA just asks for the creditor to show they have a right to collect, by supplying the agreement with the terms and conditions etc. It has nowhere near the power it used to.

The best way to find out about the default is to SAR the OC. If the info comes back stating that a default was indeed added, then thats the default that stands. The only thing a new owner of the debt can do is update the owners name. Thats it. They cant change the date of default.

To flag the thread, just click the little black triangle at the bottom left of the post in question and ask an admin if they can step in and advise when they get a sec.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

You dont need to remind them. it should fall off automatically. Wait till the date has passed and then contact the credit agency to update their files. Theres no need to inform the OC unless they re-add it, or try and change the default date.

• Confused 1