Doorstep Collections

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

These Muppets have tried to visit me at home when I was out at work and they knocked on my neighboughs door and asked if he knew where I was after he said at work they tried to get my neighbough to tell them where I work as they have financial reasons to contact me urgently. My neighbough who is also my best friend told them to sod off and he would be letting me know. This was done despite them receiving a letter telling them that I would only correspond with them in writing and that they would be no appointment made for a doorstep visit.

They are surely not allowed to do this and what is the best way forward to deal with these parasites

Thanks

Steve

Ok. First send the doorstep collector letter again. This time add at the bottom, that they have already breached the previous instruction, and now are in breach of the DPA. You will be filing full complaints with the below companies. DUe to this, you require the Full name and employee ID of the muppet that came to call. If they do not provide the details within 7-14 days ( your choice), you will have no other option but to name the entire company in your complaints.

Second, you need to file a full complaint with the PDL/DCA, file a FULL complaint with the ICO, and also trading standards/OFT.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D