Telephone number for emergency payment?

StevieJo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4293 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What is the number for an emergency payment at the job center? Not to be confused with a crisis loan. I haven't had money for 18 days now, my electric is on 27p and have no food or gas. I have used all my crisis loans too. My money should have went in monday but due to illness i sent a jsa28 form instead. That was handed in to my local JC on monday, whats taking it so long! ugh!

It is the usual number for the benefits processing centre and you specify that would like to request a same day payment a need a call back from the BC.

The contact centre should then send a HOTT to the processing team requesting a call back which is usually 3 hours and you can then discuss about having aa same day internet payment.

The delay is the JSA28 process, as I posted on another post you started to explain the process.

Payments are not issued from the JCP and it does take time unfortunately for the paperwork to reach the processing teams.

They told me it was too late as the claim was "processed" or was "processing" by the bank i assume and assured me it would be there tomorrow. If it is indeed to late, i take it that means there's a high chance it will be there in the morning? Thanks for the reply.