Solution Finance

smithyx
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5810 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I currently have a d.m.p with payplan at the moment and have for a while and whilst going through my statements I received from Solution Finance today I thought I'd better ring them and ask for my Payment protection to be taken off so I can pay back my debt quicker, they then proceeded to ell me that it should have been taken off a long time ago, so I asked what can be done about this. He told me to write in about it, so when I send in my prelim letter asking for charges I will be sending in an additional letter asking for Payment protection charges to be refunded. I dont know if anybody else knows about this or Im just behind times with my knowledge but I thought I would write in anyway. I will keep you updated.

Bye for now

Smithyx

As nobody has replied I take it no body else has dealt with Solution Finance credit card but I will let you know how I get on just incase it comes up in the future.

I received the standard reply lah blah blah offering me half of the money im claiming so I will say no to this, but more interesting I have got all my Payment Protection charges refunded, so I will definatley be claiming them of everyone that owes me money.

So I will send my L.B.A for the charges.

As nobody has replied I take it no body else has dealt with Solution Finance credit card but I will let you know how I get on just incase it comes up in the future.

I received the standard reply lah blah blah offering me half of the money im claiming so I will say no to this, but more interesting I have got all my Payment Protection charges refunded, so I will definatley be claiming them of everyone that owes me money.

So I will send my L.B.A for the charges.

Hi sorry you have not had a reply so far. Ok you can claim back your charges just send the LBA as you say and see what they do. We both know they will pay in the end.:D

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi all,

Finally some people claiming against solution finance! I'm also just starting to claim back the charges on behalf of my Mum, SAR sent 26/04/2007. It's bizzare because according to my Mum she's currently has a balance of about £3,500 but says in the past year and a half she's sure she paid back more than that yet the balance still remains! She's also paying £70 per month for what i can only assume to be payment protection! Anyway, I'll wait for the SAR to come back then we'll see!!

All advice is offered freely & without prejudice

If my post has been useful to you please click the scales

Hi Layla,

looks like you're a few steps ahead of me! Still awaiting the SAR request to be answered. Best of luck, please keep us updated!!

kind regards,

shane

• 3 weeks later...

Well, received an offer of.....drum roll....£56 from Solution Finance - the difference between the £12 OFT recommended charge and their charge of £20!

Sent off a rejection today!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
hi, i am just about to start with solutions finance, first off i want to put a hold on charges, does any body have an address for them other than a PO BOX

Thanks

I've been using the po box address for the last few weeks and have had several responses from them. just make sure you use the recorded signed for service when posting any important letters like CCA, SAR etc. I bet i can also predict who will reply to your initial letters as well, seems Naomi Wort (yes thats her real name!!) is having a rather busy time at the moment!!

• 8 months later...

i've waited over 50 days for my statements to be sent, and then i get told from Barclaycard that the debt has been sold so no account. but apparently CapQuest who are dealing with my account say they can get me them so fingers crossed they actually do

• 3 months later...