KITCHEN------. Stop Vance Miller

rosiepompom
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4325 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, This is a notice for anyone who has been -------- by the infamous Vance Miller'.

He is not allowed to have any companies in his name but there are approx 30 kitchen companies in his aliases!

Please help us to stop this trader from continuing to--- people from 18-86yrs old.-------

but without support we cannot do anything to prevent him from making his millions ! Thanks.

This petition is on vance miller must be stopped facebook page. Thanks.

Stop Vance Miller

www.change.org

Edited by freakyleaky
removed potential libellous wording

Hi iv signed it.

It makes you laugh mind, he is a disqualified director disqualified from running a business until 2014 yet he's had numerous companies running & closed down.. It's about time the law changed. why is the man allowed to continue his activity.., I'd like to meet the Judge who acquitted Vance & ask them how they'd feel in vance customers position, being out of pocket for thousands with a useless kitchen only fit for a skip.. If I have to listen to my tap leaking for much longer I'm personally going to Maple Mill to replace it myself, while I'm there I may as well take the door fronts they owe me, that's if I can find one that's not damaged lol

Edited by ims21

:dizzy: "Dizzie Diva" ;)

<<<<<<<<<<please tip my star if my support or advise was useful?