i need help please with the c.s.a

lesleyashley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4322 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, i,m a new user and would like some help regaurding the c.s.a.

I would like to know if there is a way to get information like attendance records from college, stating when the student left.

i know that the student left college last October and went into helping out at the british heart foundation, i have looked into this and spoken to the job center plus who told me that if a student leaves full time education that the child benefit should stop, which it has,nt.

My husband has an appeal date to go back to court and put his side of the story to the court regaurding money that he owes to the csa.

But, the college will not release the attendance records for his daughter to the court as our proof that she left college last October, i have gone down all the routes and made the nessesary phone calls to child benefit and the csa regaurding this and the just don,t want to know, and keep passing the buck.

The college have already told me that my step daughter left college last October, but will not release the nessasary paper work for our proof, which we need for court in august.

Please Please any help would be a big help, so far i have won half the battle with the csa, i just need to win the last half, it has been a long hard slog with them, and i,ve done every-thing by the book and done a lot of the paperwork myself, i,m just stuck on this last hurdle, and i,m sure that when we go back to court the judge will ask the csa to go and do there home work properly and sort it out, as like i,ve said i,ve done most of it myself cause the child benefit and the csa have just been passing the buck to each other.

So any help or advice would be a great help to me right now. Thank You

Hi there, i am a new user, and need some serious help with the csa, at the moment i have won half the battle and have to go back to court in august as an appeal. I really don,t know where to begin, i am like a dog with a bone, and just need some information on how to get atttandance records from college to proof that my step daughter was not attending college but working, and knowing that her mother was still claiming benefits for her, i have spoken to the family office at the court and the have sent a request to the college for these documents, but they will not release them, i want to be armed up with everything when we go back to court in august.

The csa have left it 10 yrs before getting intouch with my husband, but i am not giving up, i,ve done all the phoning round ect, but just need these attandance records, Please can anyone help before my head actually connects with the wall.

Thank you.

Hello and welcome to CAG.

I'm sorry you haven't had any other replies so far, I'll flag this for the site team in case they're able to help.

Would you mind explaining what you're trying to achieve here please, because I'm not quite sure. Are you saying that you don't think your husband should be paying towards his daughter because she's out of full-time education?

Sorry if I've misunderstood, please tell us more.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi there honeybee13

Its a very long story, but i not disputing that my husband owes to the csa, its the amount the csa say he owes, but i know if a child come out of fulltime education child benefit stops, but her mother was claiming benefit for her and the csa want money from my husband when we know she was,nt at college, and with the appeal date in august the only proof we have is the college attendance record that will tell the court that csa should not have been paid from october when his daughter took herself out off college and went to work, the daughter is 18.

Its all confussing.

Thank you

Hi there honeybee13

Its a very long story, but i not disputing that my husband owes to the csa, its the amount the csa say he owes, but i know if a child come out of fulltime education child benefit stops, but her mother was claiming benefit for her and the csa want money from my husband when we know she was,nt at college, and with the appeal date in august the only proof we have is the college attendance record that will tell the court that csa should not have been paid from october when his daughter took herself out off college and went to work, the daughter is 18.

Its all confussing.

Thank you

The term full time education is a bit of a red herring as long as the child is 19 and under and not working or claiming benefits then that is classed as full time education. If the mother is still claiming child benefit then she has indicated that her child is not working, under 19 and not claiming benefits.

CSA are using this as their basis of the claim against your husband

Hi there afcwben

Thank you for replying to me, the child in question was working, be it only volentery but i think between you and me she was getting paid, but no way of proving that, however i did speak to the job center plus staff who told me that if the child was no longer in education the benefits to the mother should stop as soon as she left college,, my husband has got an appeal date to go back to court in august to explain his case to the court, all i am asking is, is there a letter you could provide for me asking the college for the childs attendance records so we can take the evidence to court with us in august, the court has sent an email to the college requesting the attendance records but to date they have not had any response from the college regaurding this matter. Sorry for the spelling.

Thank You for your time.