style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4347 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI

I have a contravention 46 for loading and was viewed for 7 minutes, have argued till now and going to appeal.

before i go into nitty gritty, can someone advise if this looks legal?

1.i cannot find this sign anywhere on line.

2.its dirty obstructed

3.white markings on street?

4.markings unclear and cut off?

5.pictures dated June 2011 and contravention is Dec 2011?

2yjzrqq.jpg

jt2ewy.jpg

1.i cannot find this sign anywhere on line.

http://www.ticketfighter.co.uk/images/Red_Route_Sign_Authorisation2%5B1%5D-11.jpg

2.its dirty obstructed

Seems legible to me

3.white markings on street?

That's correct. If loading/parking were restricted to only certain hours between 7am-7pm then the street markings would be red

4.markings unclear and cut off?

Not sure which markings you mean or where.

My wife was driving that day, she parked to collect something from store,the warden never affixed a ticket to the car and the actual ticket copy has been handwritten, they actually provided tax disc number as proof but they have no images or electronic pcn.

we said that we have no recollection of parking there that day but they are saying that they have the tax disc number and that is enough proof.

My wife parks in the same neighbourhood every day so it would not be difficult to get the disc number on any given day, TFL has sent through images dated 16/6/2011 when the contravention took place on 12/12/2011 .

Ticket was handwritten with a note saying PDA fault.

colour of vehicle is down as Dark blue or Black

when i requested evidence or copy pcn on march 6th TFL wrote to me that they have no obligation to provide any photographic evidence as proof and didnt send me a copy ticket up till 13th of July after me serving a stat dec.

the date recieved on top of the ticket by TFL office is 14th Feb 2012.

the attached picture i have taken today and it shows the sign facing away from the box if that makes any difference?

14kjo6r.jpg

My wife was driving that day, she parked to collect something from store...........we said that we have no recollection of parking there that day
These two statements seem at odds.

I suggest you google 'Fightback' and post there. You will need to post all documentation and a precise timeline of what was receievd and when.

the attached picture i have taken today and it shows the sign facing away from the box if that makes any difference?

Red route signs should face the oncoming traffic, whereas normal parking signs are parallel to the kerb