newbie, advice needed..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4330 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

My mother was going through some old paperwork that she had and found - http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/kiltedman/ppi1.jpg

it says on it - first national bank protected payment plan. is this ppi?? and if so could she claim it back. she is looking for any other paperwork she had but cant find any statements.

thanx in advance for you advice.

Certainly looks like it read the section regarding the cover provided

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

If it was mis-sold then yes you can claim it back.

It appears to be linked to a loan and it would be good of she could find the loan agreement because then you could broadly work out what is due back.

FN are now GE Money and they can be a tough one to crack.

See if she can find that agreement because due to the passage of time the lender may have destroyed their papers on this if it was paid off more than six years ago.

Edited by ims21

Hi ims21,

we have talked in the past I am in a similar situation as above I have all Paperwork. I have the exact same pice of paper as above also.

Unfortunatly Like I suggested in past that tried to ring them and GE fobbed me off. I don't know where to put claim into is it the above company that is Bennet Gould & partners, or GE Money I paid this debt for 10 years and found out insurance was only for 5 years I wasn't aware of that. Also in theory is it right I borrowed the money off First National (GE Money) as they said NO!!!! Interglase (window Company) actually borrowed the money and as far as Im aware they went bankrupt so I'm so confused can you help

Regards

Dear ins 21,

Forgot to say that above piece of paper (photo bucket) PPI, states the premium including IPT is £548.65.

However on First national Credit agreement it says

Insured Party me

A premium loan facility £548.65

B Monthly repayment £9.50

C The first payment bla bla

D No of payments 119

E Rate of interest 1.4%

F Apr 18.2

Confused as 119x£9.50 is more than £548 we actually payed for 10 years can you make any sense of all this????