Looking for car rental in Ibiza who take cash.

Bang!
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4374 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I want to rent a car while in Ibiza, and have no plans to offer them a card given the problems that often come from this.

Does anyone know a car hire place at the airport, or who start/end a hire at the airport, and take the entire hire/CDW/zero excess fee in cash.

We used a company called 'Autos Mari', they do have a website but can't post it on here (Google it).

Don't know if they are based at the airport or not but I would assume so.

We rented a Jeep Wrangler for the day and left card as deposit. They said they would take cash or card though.

Didn't have any problems whatsoever and they returned the card receipts on return of the vehicle. I know that doesn't mean much but we have been back for over 3wks and have not seen anything suspicious on the card front.

They have a full tank policy which means that they give you the vehicle with a full tank of fuel and you have to return it with a full tank. I couldn't recommend them enough.

You can DM me if you need any more info!

P.S - I paid hire/CDW/zero excess fee in cash. Just left credit card as deposit

Twitter - @memgrubb

--

If my post helped - please click the star icon below.

I took a quick look, and their prices are about 50% higher than what paid last time/compared to other sites online. I will call a few others first. It's just a bummer the ones we used to use seem to have fallen victim to the recession.