Barnet bus lane PCN - served by post

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear all,

This has been sent to my father, last week. My mother was driving in a bus lane, however, is it usual to not include photographic evidence of the alleged contravention anymore, or is that just me being old fashioned, and owners are expected to log in online to see themselves on grainy CCTV?

Advise sought!

Best wishes,

Barnet PCN bus lane 14.06.2012 WEB.pdf

Edited by shivayash

Can we have a link please or location?

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

Is this the bus lane? If so, does it still look like this?

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Burnt+Oak+Broadway,+Harrow&hl=en&ll=51.602986,-0.270324&spn=0.017619,0.045447&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=8.895518,23.269043&oq=burnt+oak&hnear=Burnt+Oak+Broadway,+Greater+London,+United+Kingdom&t=m&z=15&layer=c&cbll=51.602732,-0.270028&panoid=BJPkFerWOut4lfPixfsYJw&cbp=12,119.24,,0,-4.81

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

Yes I believe so. I'll be passing it this Saturday so will take particular notice.

What is the relevance of this?

Many thanks,

I'm trying to see if the lane is compliant, why?

Please Note

Brilliant, many thanks!

Much appreciated.

Best wishes,

:???::???:

Please Note

Dear all,

This has been sent to my father, last week. My mother was driving in a bus lane, however, is it usual to not include photographic evidence of the alleged contravention anymore, or is that just me being old fashioned, and owners are expected to log in online to see themselves on grainy CCTV?

Advise sought!

Best wishes,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36258[/ATTACH]

The alternative would be an even grainier photo copied from the cctv and printed on the PCN, I would rather view a moving picture online anyday.

Where does one go to look for bus lane compliance?

I'm trying to see if the lane is compliant, why?

Please Note

Take a look here http://www.ticketfighter.co.uk/bus.htm

Please Note