warrant of possession to be issued AGAIN.... help! - *Eviction Cancelled*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4358 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It should be the one named jiloyd N244 Statement

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be the one named jiloyd N244 Statement

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

You need to gather together the documentary evidence to go with the statement. We can then incorporate them into the statement and label them with appendix numbers.

You need to gather together the documentary evidence to go with the statement. We can then incorporate them into the statement and label them with appendix numbers.

Hi Ell-enn, will you be around Fri evening/ Sat morn-afternoon??? That way my husband and I can get all relevant paperwork together and we can work on the statement and all... I will plug away at the budget sheet.... I cant remember why we didnt put my income on before??? it isnt alot but it is a regular 125£ a week....

Hi Ell-enn, will you be around Fri evening/ Sat morn-afternoon??? That way my husband and I can get all relevant paperwork together and we can work on the statement and all... I will plug away at the budget sheet.... I cant remember why we didnt put my income on before??? it isnt alot but it is a regular 125£ a week....

Yes, I should be around then.

Yes, I should be around then.

Hi Ellen, here we are ... I called he said that that letter was a form letter and because we have been here before their hands are tied and Santander want full arrears or the house.... his advice was get independant legal advice and I said to him... yep we will be defending in court but I wanted to see if we could do anything first. SO..... our repossession date is June 26.... we got some work to do huh????

Hi Ellen, here we are ... I called he said that that letter was a form letter and because we have been here before their hands are tied and Santander want full arrears or the house.... his advice was get independant legal advice and I said to him... yep we will be defending in court but I wanted to see if we could do anything first. SO..... our repossession date is June 26.... we got some work to do huh????

Yep, you need to get an N244 application into court tomorrow in order to get a hearing before the eviction date. I'm at work at the moment, but will be online later this evening when I get home. In the meantime, make the changes to the budget sheet that I advised and also make a start on altering the statment from last time (change the warrant number on the top and the curcumstances for missing the payment. We will also include the letter from the solicitors stating you may be able to come to an arrangement and that when you called to do so they stated it was a standard letter and they wouldn't negotiate - the judge won't like that! I'll draft something up for the statement when I get home.

Have you made any payments recently? and do you have proof of all the payments you have made since the last hearing?

Yep, you need to get an N244 application into court tomorrow in order to get a hearing before the eviction date. I'm at work at the moment, but will be online later this evening when I get home. In the meantime, make the changes to the budget sheet that I advised and also make a start on altering the statment from last time (change the warrant number on the top and the curcumstances for missing the payment. We will also include the letter from the solicitors stating you may be able to come to an arrangement and that when you called to do so they stated it was a standard letter and they wouldn't negotiate - the judge won't like that! I'll draft something up for the statement when I get home.

Have you made any payments recently? and do you have proof of all the payments you have made since the last hearing?

No we havent made any because we didnt know if it was like throwing money away... and yes we have all the reciepts because we paid cash for all of them. Ok I will get working on those things.. Thanks :)

No we havent made any because we didnt know if it was like throwing money away... and yes we have all the reciepts because we paid cash for all of them. Ok I will get working on those things.. Thanks :)

How soon can you make a payment and how much, it will significantly help your case

How soon can you make a payment and how much, it will significantly help your case

of course.. if the inheritance check comes through we can do £4,500!!

Any news on that ?