***Straw Poll*** Going to court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6430 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Been on this site since March, been to court before twice to fight off repossession hearings and won - don't ask me how but I did, judge must have liked my face :D. I should know better, I bought the lawpack, sell the site and the principles of regaining bank charges to everyone I meet both in business and personal who I think might benefit ( amazing how many you wouldn't believe had financial trouble! ) and yet I haven't yet read the lawpack or the book I bought cos I am spending all my time reading and learning from the forum and trying to help others. I have 4/5 claims half done and really should be getting on with them (like now !) won 2 already through sweet talking after Prelim letters and got what I asked for and although I don't want to go to court I do know how reassuring the judges actually are to people who are representing themselves. I actually wrote to the judge after my repo hearing to thank her for the time she gave to going through all my detail when she had a stream of people waiting to come in behind me and she was already running late. She was so thorough, so intelligent and so understanding pointing out everything in laymans terms and taking no stick from the solicitor. If anyone has any fears I'd say please don't be frightened by the experience, just be prepared ( which I'm not yet ). It's just like someone coming to dinner - you prepare for it - .

When I came on the forum Bankfodder emphasised the fact that you begin by assuming you'll go to court so that's what I did so to answer the question of the thread - YES!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic