Black horse secured loan problems help please

robho1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4366 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi firstly hello and i hope this is in the right section i am having problems with black horse finance and my secured loan and require help please it is a long story but im sure you will be surprised at what i tell in fact this is black horse maybe not oh well here goes

we took a secured loan out in 2008 with black horse for £10k the way it happened is like this got harrassed of black horse for a loan eventually agreed they sent us forms and arranged an appointment to sign the forms and hand over our personal details bank statements wage slips etc etc. I then ripped up the forms and never turned up to the appointment as i decided not to go through with the loan i then recieved numerous calls to attain why i didnt go eventually i answered the phone and was told i can give you some figures over the phone apr amount etc after listening to these i was surprised at the interest and monthly repayment so i decided to do it. Now here is the best bit they sent the forms out i signed them 10 days later due to the xmas holidays 10k in the bank. We never had an appointment hence they have no proof of income no bank statements no passports and im sure no title deeds as it happened so quick they only have a credit agreement which im not sure if its valid. I have lost my job several times due to the economy and now only have 2 days a week work and cannot afford my repayments i have explained my situation to black horse they have offered no help they have been rude i have stopped communicating as i find myself banging my head against a brick wall strange thing is they have stopped communicating with me i have nearly £3k arrears which amounts to about 18 months missed payments i have missed my last 5 months but they wont take me to court which is what i want to try and get a resolution to this problem could this be because they dont have paperwork to take me to court if so where do i stand if i was to sell my house with this debt as it is suppose to secured could it not be enforcable any help would be appreciated thank you