Capital Home Loans ERC claim

patricia7788
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I would like to claim back an ERC from 1 year ago. I have sent the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request and am waiting for a response.

Meanwhile I have been looking for a template for a letter to request the ERC funds back but cant find one... (i found the bank charges one).

Can you please tell me where I will find one.

Many thanks

Patricia

Hi Patrica and welcome to our forum ! if you look for threads by Zootscoop you will see a link at the bottom of her threads ! Zootscoop is our resident ERC expert anything you need to know regarding legalities of mortgages and associated items shes the lady for the job and of course the rest of us will add our fare share as well !

if my advice has been of any help to you then please click the scales ! Thank you :D

Hi Welcome on board Patricia,

I too am claiming my ERC from CHL a whopping £13,392 , I have sent them prelim letter, and LBA letter so far, they have replied and refused to break down how they charge the ERC so next steps will be Civil procedure letter and then MCOL. Good to have some else starting a claim as I am sure they will start to question their success in court.

Best of luck and keep us informed.