Wonga - Silly Interest Payments

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4393 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No problem. Just remember, if they try and say they didnt recieve it, you can always show the transaction from your statement.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

OK what to do now, do i email them and tell them to expect a payment on 'this' date, (I would like to have the money to pay it in one go) or just do it. Also, do I keep emailing them and argue the toss with them, I know its not really gonna get me anywhere but I suppose if it did go to court I would have email evidence as back up.

Pay as per your proposed payment plan, but make sure you stick to it. That way youve covered your own back. Make sure to keep sending the offer of a plan regularly.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Heres the next email off them. Haven't proposed a time frame for paying back the £377 as yet. Will make sure thats in my next email

Hi *******,

Thank you for your email

We have looked into your loan agreement and unfortunately we would not be able to reduce the balance that is outstanding. The money which you have repaid was to extend the loan that was outstanding.

We are happy to accept a repayment agreement which can be created as instalments.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

I'm just gonna keep getting this back again and again arent I!

The team at Wonga.com