Premier Man

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4416 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all,

i have been having quite a long battle with premier man over my account. I am in financial difficulty and have requested i be put on a reduced payment of £5 per month. witch was rejected once i sent a letter requesting this i then started to receive phone calls about 5 to 6 times a day starting from 7:30am. i then rang up premierman and spoke to a very snotty and abrupt agent who was not one bit help full might i add so asked to be passed to a manager after speaking to the manager i asked why i was receiving calls when i have requested all correspondence to be by post but now im getting all these calls.

the manager apologized and after looking at the notes on my account informed me she couldn't lower the payments to £5 per month the lowest she could go was £11 and could not freeze the interest when i explained if i payed that amount then the balance would not come down it would just go up so would not help me

i then put the above in writ ting and received a letter back saying they could agree to the £5 per month but could not suspend the unrest i have sent all the letters but they will not suspend any interest so the balance will always increase by £2 per month.

i have since sent them a letter saying take me to court.

to make matters worse i have just now went to log on to my account online to make the £5 payment and they have now suspended my log in so i cant log in to make the payment.

i could really use some help regarding this and would be very grateful if anyone could help