Paragon Finance

AndyFlincs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4442 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, i was wondering if anyone who had issues with Paragon had moved forward at all.

I took out a loan in 1992 for £3,500 with Universal Credit, then they were taken over by Paragon and yes you have guessed the interest was heaped on without notice and i owe over £15,000.

I did request a CCA which they sent, but the signature on it seamed strange almost as if they had scanned the signature off my letter and put it on the form.

Has anyone won against these gits!

Thank You for any help/advise

Hi, I entered into an agreement to pat so much per month which they took, then all of a sudden a statement arrived and the balance had increase from approx. £2400 to £15,000 they had just added loads of

back dated interest.

Meant to say, grateful for all assistance and advice

Edited by AndyFlincs
A thank you

So it sound like you made an arrangement to pay reduced payments but the interest kept being added as normal.

If you haven't got all of the statements I would SAR them to get all the information on this account.

There is a template for SAR in the CAG library, the link to which is at the top of every CAG page in green

The statutory fee is £10 and they will have 40 days to comply

From the information that comes back you should be able to see how this account has behaved.

Hi I was interested to see your post.....mine is very similar to yours....please could you keep me informed if you get any responce from these sharks and i will do the same...

thanks nell