Letter back from the Bank Of Scotland - What to do?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6452 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok basically around 6-7 months ago I opened an account with this bank for paying/recieving fees/monies from eBay ONLY.. Anyways I sold a few things but they stayed in my Paypal account which was fine but what I had forgot was when I signed up with eBay was that I set up "BANK FUNDING" for the fees.. D'oh.. Anyways all is well, sold a few items etc.. Now the tricky bit. I dont get an invoice from them for fees so I think OK I will let it build up and pay when they do, 2 months go by and my fees are only about £13 so I say well it aint much so I will wait.. So in June this year I go away for 2 weeks holiday, totally forgetting about eBay etc as I am that concentrated on holiday :D as you do.. Anyways when I get back I check e-mails, 2 e-mails from eBay to say you are due to make payment from A/C ******* on the following date Jun 06, this being when I was away.. 2nd e-mail was "WE SUCCESSFULLY GOT FUNDS" blah blah blah.. I thought how hell could you get funds considering no money in a/c?? Well of course my lovely bank paid them for me :S.. SO this has now put me in the red for -£30.66p and for some reason they kept/keep charging me £28 since July, Aug, Sept and one due on 30th October.. So £28 x 4 = £112 + the 1st £30 charge for going into some sort of overdraft which I didnt haev in 1st place (£142).. So I made phone call to BOS and they wiped away the 1st £28 charge so which was nice of them but I am still left with £118 to pay.. So I send the 1st 2 letters as suggested from this forum and got a reply from CUSTOMER RELATIONS saying as of goodwill they are willing to clear Jul/Aug/Sept & Oct charges which I first thought yes I have done it, cleared the A/C and back to 0.. But what I forgot to add in equation was still teh first £30 fee they charged me for going into this overdraft...

So what I am asking is where do I stand now?? I have an acceptance form to sign/return to accept refunds for the 4 months but it doesnt say anything about the £30???

Can someone help on what I should do next?