Seriously vulnerable family bullied for over 5hrs by bailiffs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4109 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would just like to thank everyone for their continued support over this matter. I have temporarily lost most of my sight due to toxins blocking up the glands in my eyes. I am lucky that my iPad has speech to text recognition, however, dealing with this case would be impossible without the Caggers help and advice :)

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have spoken to HSE about who is responsible for health and safety at work insofar as bailiffs are concerned. They have informed me that the local authority environmental health department should be the first port of call. If they cannot deal, then they will point you in the right direction.

I would just like to thank everyone for their continued support over this matter. I have temporarily lost most of my sight due to toxins blocking up the glands in my eyes. I am lucky that my iPad has speech to text recognition, however, dealing with this case would be impossible without the Caggers help and advice :)

Bloody hell, I hope your sight improves soon!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We will keep on inthere with you. Nil Desperandum

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Hi guys. I've started on the mammoth task of sorting out my file ready to send to my MP etc..... I've got OB and the gang working on my criminal issues with the council and R&R. I won't give up, I'm letting them have it!

• 5 weeks later...

Guys, I have bad news. I informed Ross and Roberts of my intention to pursue a form 4 against the femal bailiff. I sent my evidence so, they sacked her. Now I don't know what to do. Her Certificate has been discharged by the Judge at her Certificating court, now I'm assuming that I must pursue her in person or take action against Ross and Roberts for her behaviour. I really don't know what to do, feel a bit deflated. It would appear that our evidence was so overwhelming that they knew she would not win in Court, then they would look bad so, they got rid of her. But where does that leave me?

Guys, I have bad news. I informed Ross and Roberts of my intention to pursue a form 4 against the femal bailiff. I sent my evidence so, they sacked her. Now I don't know what to do. Her Certificate has been discharged by the Judge at her Certificating court, now I'm assuming that I must pursue her in person or take action against Ross and Roberts for her behaviour. I really don't know what to do, feel a bit deflated. It would appear that our evidence was so overwhelming that they knew she would not win in Court, then they would look bad so, they got rid of her. But where does that leave me?

As far as I know, her employers are still legally responsible for what happened whilst she worked for them, in the same way that the Council are responsible for what happened, in terms of legal/compensation action etc.

Has the second bailiff been sacked? A company cannot wash its hands of legal responsibilitys just because an employee left.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As far as I know, her employers are still legally responsible for what happened whilst she worked for them, in the same way that the Council are responsible for what happened, in terms of legal/compensation action etc.

Has the second bailiff been sacked? A company cannot wash its hands of legal responsibilitys just because an employee left.

Hi CF, it appears he has also disappeared into the ether. He was a Trainee in March, it's now September and he isn't on any of the Bailiff Registers at the MoJ as a fully Certificated Bailiff. It's proper p****d me off, I deserved to face that bitch in Court after what she put us through :(

Annette,

I would look on this as a result. The female bailiff has been sacked by Ross and Roberts and stripped of her bailiff certificate by Bournemouth and Poole County Court. Taken as whole, the female bailiff's conduct towards you and your family was so serious, Ross and Roberts had little choice but to dismiss her and the court had little choice but to discharge her certificate. This means that the female bailiff cannot do what she did to you and your family to anyone else ever again and neither can she be employed as a bailiff again. In that respect, justice has been done and been seen to be done.

As far as Ross and Roberts are concerned, all dismissing the female bailiff will do is mitigate (lessen) their liability. They are still liable for what happened to you and your family as the female bailiff was in their employment at the time of the incident and it occurred during the course of her employment with Ross and Roberts.

However, I don't know whether you realise that this development strengthens your case against NFDC. A bailiff being sacked and stripped of their certificate whilst acting for NFDC doesn't help NFDC's case or arguments.

Any civil litigation should be pursued against NFDC through a solicitor. This tends to make local authorities take complaints a lot more seriously and not fob off people like NFDC tried to with you.

OB

Edited by old bill

Surely this is a police matter now and by her being sacked and losing her certificate that must strengthen your complaint and the police will have to do something

Good to see you back Annette, don't get downhearted I think that this is good not bad

The company is responsible for their employees actions as has been pointed out before on forums/. Therefore you should put in a formal complaint direct to them I would of thought for starters, others may also suggest other areas of complaint as well.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Has to be solicitor with the PI side, and as the bailiff was dismissed and certificate revoked, that is as good as an admission of liability by Ross 'n Robbers

Edited by brassnecked

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Has to be solicitor with the PI side, and as the bailiff was dismissed and certivicate revoked, that is as good as an admission of liability by Ross 'n Robbers

Agreed. It is also, now, going to be a lot more difficult for NFDC to fob off Annette or dispute liability on their part. Dealing with this through a solicitor would be better.

I also think this to be a result if only a partial one, there are still several issues which need to be addressed. The Council needs to be made aware of this outcome with the suggestion that all cases regarding this Bailiff need to be reviewed and acted upon. The downside however is that any lawful levy that she made will still stand.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I also think this to be a result if only a partial one, there are still several issues which need to be addressed. The Council needs to be made aware of this outcome with the suggestion that all cases regarding this Bailiff need to be reviewed and acted upon. The downside however is that any lawful levy that she made will still stand.

There is a question as to the legality of the LO, in that the courts have no record of having granted NFDC an LO. So far, the LA have made excuses and claims, but not explained why the courts are contradicting them.

Have you been given a full report to the bailiff having been sacked and evidence to her certificate being removed? Unless R&R want to go down with him you have every right to ask they disclose his whereabouts .....just as they demand from 3rd parties they disclose the whereabouts of a debtor????

WD

Edited by wonkeydonkey

Have given a full report to the bailiff having been sacked and evidence to her certifice being removed? Unless R&R want to go down with him you have every right to ask they disclose his whereabouts .....just as they demand from 3rd parties they disclose the whereabouts of a debtor????

WD

What's the betting they don't comply unless the police demand the whereabouts of the ex bailiff?

There is nothing to stop Annette asking R & R to confirm the date they terminated the female bailiff's employment and the date Bournemouth & Poole County Court discharged her certificate. Any request should be made under Section 35, Data Protection Act 1998. R & R would be very ill-advised not to co-operate.

There is nothing to stop Annette asking R & R to confirm the date they terminated the female bailiff's employment and the date Bournemouth & Poole County Court discharged her certificate. Any request should be made under Section 35, Data Protection Act 1998. R & R would be very ill-advised not to co-operate.

I feel Annette must go down this route under DPA to gain the information required to start litigation, with proper legal advice and support to hold Ross 'n Robbers, and the council to account for their appalling treatment. of her and her family.

Having admitted their bailiff's actions to be severe enough to warrant dismissal and removal of their certificate, it begs the question to ask what level of compensation they are offering to the 'injured' party?????

WD

They will offer to knock off a van fee in all probability still trying to bluff their way out of it.