Shop Direct -3 Accounts - One SAR 4 All or 3 Seperate SAR

geordieman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4400 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes I see your point. The template letters do have Letter Before Action on them but (to me) I feel at least a final opportunity for them to comply should be sent.

I will raise the LBA on the failed letters with the site team as I feel it doesn't quite fulfil the pre-action protocols

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

cheers silverfox ...I appreciate your help

Current Debt : Approx £LOTS :-( ........................................................................Estimated Debt Free : Nov 2014 :-D

Barclaycard (wife) £1,080.43 Refunded

Barclaycard (me) SAR in progress

Shop Direct (x3 accounts) SAR completed. Claiming £3389.37 charges and £3,500 PPI

MBNA ..........SAR in progress. Charges & PPI from 1996 - present!

Your next ----> Lloyds Mastercard x2 - OPUS - Coop Visa - Monument Visa - RBS Visa - Cap One Visa x2 - Redcats x2

Having talked this over with a few of my colleagues, I am wrong! (Nothing unusual i hear the background crying)

I have also been given a thread to pass on to you which follows what you are proposing

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?208966-Me-and-Them-SAR-non-compliance-claim.-**SUCCESS**&highlight=SUCCESS

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Thanks very much! Just when I was wading thru the link you gave SD have delivered the missing data from the two accounts. :-)

So I now have all three accounts, with all statements showing all the charges of £12 that are listed as simply 'Administration Charge'. I’m going to spend the next few days reading through this lot and tot the total up using their interest they have been charging me. (44.9%)

As an additional bonus I’ve discovered that insurance premiums have been factored into the minimum payment into one of the accounts since 2003 until mid-2010. Nice!

Current Debt : Approx £LOTS :-( ........................................................................Estimated Debt Free : Nov 2014 :-D

Shop Direct (x3 accounts) SAR completed. Claiming £3389.37 charges and £3,500 PPI

Your next ----> Lloyds Mastercard x2 - OPUS - Coop Visa - Monument Visa - RBS Visa - Cap One Visa x2 - Redcats x2

Cool! In the library are some spreadsheets (if you haven't found them yet) I suspect there may be a 'windfall' coming your way :whoo:

Cheers SilverFox/Ims ....still adding up the PPI ...so far .....£2.4k and only up to 2009

Hi ims ...i think I have all statements for the past six years (for each acct) .....PPI from 2003

Hi

OK just so that I am 100% clear...you know that PPI was paid from 2003 but you only have copy statements (not to be confused with transaction history) for the last 6 years.

Sorry for the questions but for the PPI it is important because it will dictate which spreadsheet to use.

ims

Hi

OK just so that I am 100% clear...you know that PPI was paid from 2003 but you only have copy statements (not to be confused with transaction history) for the last 6 years.

Sorry for the questions but for the PPI it is important because it will dictate which spreadsheet to use.

ims

Hi ims

SD have supplied copies of statements for the past six years that shows all the transactions (one page per month), balance, payments, returns etc. The have also supplied various bits n bobs and one document simply lists all admin charges, insurance charges and interest in chronological order starting with the first insurance payment on 26th April 2003 (each line shows SD code, date, description [ins/int/charge], amount etc). The list goes on & on until the account was sold to Lowels in Sept 2011.

The spread sheet I have used is the CISheet v101.xls

One question I have is that the last PPI payment was made on the 7th August 2010, so is that the end date of the claim, or does it roll on until the claim is settled?

Hi

OK for the PPI use this spreadsheet

FosRunningPPI v101.xls

It will work out a regulatory award which is what fos would tell them to pay. As we only have statements for the last six years you can only use this for that period. So where it asks for the monthly spend at the start, take the opening balance from the first statement you have and add the monthly spend for that statement to it. Use the resultant figure as the first monthly spend entry.

This will ensure that the balances that are calculated from then on are correct.

If the account is still live then carry on the entries right up to now.

For the charges claim, which is a separate thing from the PPI claim, use the CI sheet which you have mentioned. The "claim to" date will be today.

ims

Ah righto, so there is nothing I can do for all the PPI payments Ive made between Apr 2003 - May 2006 (first statement) even tho` I have the amount paid & date.

Thanks

Hi

For the period prior to the statements, add up all the PPI premiums paid and enter them in the PPI premium column as one figure.

Then follow on as normal, statement by statement.

The reason we are doing this is that the spreadsheet needs statement balances for it to work properly. There is an early period here where we don't have them so we are treating all previous transactions as one "statement" if you will.

We won' be able to get spot on with this but bear in mind that the lender will do their own calcs...our spreadsheet is to give us an idea as to what to broadly expect and also to show them that we have done a bot of homework and know what we are doing when we put the claim in.

ims

ims

Cheers ims ....sorry for the spam! but in the monthly 'spend' column does this include purchases?