Quick Quid MMF and CCA request HELP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4482 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am new to CAG and this is my first post. I am looking for some advice regarding a Quick Quid PD loan for £200 in 2009 which has been sold to MMF DCA. I sent them a CCA request in December 2011 followed by a default letter in January 2012 after not recieving one. I have now recieved one that appears to be genuine it includes my address and contact details at that time along with the details of the bank account it was paid in to and the terms and conditions along with the X in the electronic signature box. Can anybody give me an indication of where I could look to see if this agreement is valid. Am I right in thinking that the statement of account would include all payments made against this loan from my bank as this was not provided although asked for. Since the last letter sent by MMF they have decided to add £317.20 onto the original debt without explaining why, despite the last letter stating the account was on hold. I am unsure if I should offer a lump sum settlement, what that should be and what happens if its refused. I am certainly not willing to pay any form of charges (£317.20) to MMF who seem to be nothing more than legal criminals :mad2:.

Thanks for reading and any advice would be most appreciated.

Fused.