Storecard PPI - Creation Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4409 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh and with regards to the CPP - they have also sent me the memo notes from my accounts and on 10/05/03 there is a note which reads 'CPP policy cancelled as per report from CPP'?? There is also a note dated 11/10/01 which reads 'double cover cancellation*C did not request'

• 2 weeks later...

Hi claireb1983,

Have you had any luck, have just had my response from the questionaire i got from MSE site........They have shut me down straight away, sent me unreadable forms saying i agreed to ppi etc and that a refund is unwarranted.......

Any luck?

well ofcourse they will if you dont dos the fos cq a spreadsheet and covering letter

just following a site template they've seen 1000's times before

its obv you've not researched it.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Well excuse me dx!!!!!!

Only did what any normal person would do, most people i know (real life) have only had to make a few phone calls and have had money refunded, i guess i hoped with my letters and quetionaire's i may of had even more of a chance!

But thanks for your informative and friendly comments!

show them you mean business

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi sianb1979,

No I havent had any joy yet in relation to PPI, I also did a SAR and have all my statements but cant make any sense out of them at all. Whilst they have rejected my claim for PPI, they did refund all my charges and sent me a cheque for this.

I havent yet taken my PPI claim further as I believe that they werent under FOS juristriction at the time so not quite sure of the best approach and whether it may be more hassle than its worth.

• 2 weeks later...

i am having same problem with creation,they have rejected ppi claim as box ticked on original agreement {form filled by shop assitant},incorrectly spelt name on original agreement and was not in employment when form filled out{thisis part of their eligibilty requirements for cover},this is their final response but have said i can go to the FOS.

According to my sar they closed my account in 2008 but since then they have carried on putting charges ,3d insurance and interest onto account.

has anyone got any good ideas how to take this further?

well tell them that then

dx

and they

• 3 weeks later...

I have just received my SAR from Creation. Now I have the evidence to make my claim for mis-sell.

On the application form (filled in by the shop assistant) I have declined an additional card for my partner but yet they have ticked 'Yes' for Creation 3D protection, not for me but for my partner? :-x

Also the CPP section has been crossed through, yet still added same time each year :mad2:

So here we go, let's see them wriggle out of this one.

Good luck everyone

• 4 weeks later...

good news i have won ppi claim with creation with interest after sending them evidence that was mis sold due to being disabled before account opened no claim would have been paid.

on another point can they now reopen the account and add charges going forward {interest etc}.i have notice from them account closed in 2008 then reopened in 2009 with over £3k of more charges and interest added since 2009,now looking at my credit file it says account open now they have taken ppi off.

can anyone tell me if they have broken any rules by closing the account in 2008 then reopening in 2009 closing it again in 2010 and now reopening again after removing the ppi and interest from balance,surely when the account was first closed this terminated the original agreement so how can they does this to suit themselves?

closed is not terminated me thinks.

you'ed hve a termination letter .

dx

and they

not had termination letter but one saying account closed in 2009,they never charged interest from 2008 to 2009 then started again late in 2009 until late 2010 then nothing again and passed to dca,now after removing ppi account now saying on credit file account open surely if they have closed account they have ended the agreement

Creation refused to pay me back any ppi money what so ever so I sent my complaint to FOS and they told me they could not help either but reccomended i try trading standards to try to leaver them into paying me.................Creation are the scummiest dirty basts even their switchboard staff are the lowest of the low