Scs

Geordie_Aaron
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6467 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey, not been around for a few months, had a few life changing decisions to make....but i'm back... and WOW this place has changed lol

anyway....

Ok, last year i bought a setee from SCS.... £1.5k, beautiful thing, but after a 3 week delayed delivery (got delivered crimbo eve) it eventually came. great.... around FEB/MARCH time 'my' seat was starting to 'sink' BIG style, so i changed seats with the missus.....but found hers was ALREADY doing the same.... cussions were STUPIDLY soft....and only THEN i decided to go to the store and test sit the setee they had....very hard indeeed compared to us.

Rang up their customer service, got passed pillar to post (as with everyone) eventually get an engineer booked for 3 weeks later.........he comes, said they've been filled poorly....they have LESS than half the stuffing they should have..."usually elderly people get this as a request" he then said

another 3 weeks past and we get a call...yes we are at fault we'll have new cushions made and get them fitted asap, you'll have a call in 4 weeks when they'll be back from italy and ready for fitting.....i ring back and make sure that they are ALL cushions (seats and backs)...."yes they will"

fast forward to SEPTEMBER 12TH 5 MONTHS AFTER MAKING THE COMPLAINT! despite my nagging ETC....te guy comes, and REfills our cushions...i confront him "guy on the phone said ALL cushions were being replaced and the leather is now ruined with veins/fat marks that would NEVER be made on this if it was made properly first time.... "nothing to do with me i'm the middle man".......great

So ring SCS back up...... they'll email the manufactrer to see what the problem was (WTF) can take 5-7days....so i allow 3 weeks (10 working days) for a reply....yet nothing, i've just rang now, got passed by 3 managers and countless 'gimps on the phone' and been told i'll be called by 12pm this afternoon....

my question to any1 in the know....

Where do i stand with this? their 0870 number costs me £6 for 30 minutes talking and i've phoned GOD knows how many times (will be checking bills and getting a cost together), their 'skills' are ****e, customer service ****e and setee is ****e.

i've got all calls recorded via landline plugin thingy off ebay (GREAT INVENTION) i've wrote down all names/dates and time of people i've spoken too.

i want to know where to take this? whatever the outcome, it's going to MD's of SCS plus various other managers and to complaints dept (wow), i want to know if i can contact the FSA in relation to this? i've paid for something i've not got. then they've spent 5 months Fcuking me about....

heres some pics of the setee AFTER they'd replaced the stuffing in the bottom cushions.... as you can see...the back are VERY much deflated on all seats...

DSC00583.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00581.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

sorry cant give a load advice except your phonecalls saynoto0870 gives this

ScS Sofas number 0870 6009910

freephone 24hr number 0800 7310048

ref recording phonecalls http://www.rectel.co.uk ring this number 0871 900 9000 you will be given a 4 figure code then told to enter number you want to dial it will ring and record your phonecall when finished go to website and enter your phone number and pin code then you can download the phonecall you just had. the call normally sits there for a week.

steve