zero points on esa medical

carcrazy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4571 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just got a letter from the d w p saying iv scored nil points at my medical i had

iv had 3 medicals and im getting industrial injuries benefit and low rate dla ,

my problem is iv a fractured wrist which i got at work in march and iv had 2 operations on it but i have a none union in wrist still which il be getting another operation in febuary or march

iv limited movement in wrist and 20% grip strenth and have pain in wrist every day

i cant do much with wrist and wear a strap for support ,

so all i can do is appeal and see what happens but i dont give much hope ,

Sorry to hear this. Be assured, though, that people do win these appeals, so get yours in ASAP.

There is a sticky thread with some good advice from forum poster Honeybee and others about the process. You can read it here.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

i cant do anything till monday morning ,but when i appeal will i still get my esa my letter says its been stopped from 7/12/2011 which means i il have no money

its a nice xmas present to get from them im at my wits end now ,

my doctor says i cant work and so does my consultant at hospital ,

im not racist by any means but when i go to the social security agency theres nothing but forieners in it and they seem to get what they want and i know of one couple that get 33000 a year total for every thing

****ed off with it ,if i cant get sorted il be going to my mp

sorry bit of a rant