Payday Express took more money than agreed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4545 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right, PDE had agreed to a 6 month repayment plan with 3 lots of payments at £60 and 3 x £185 thereafter.

Having now had all the remaining money from my account cleared today (which I did not expect) I phoned the bank to see what card transactions had taken place. Seems PDE has taken £175 instead of £60, in chunks of £25 or £50.

Obviously I need to contact PDE and inevitably cancel my debit card.

Does anyone have bank details for PDE? any future payments are now going to be done by bank transfer (if I make them).

I've read about reporting this and getting a crime number and reversing the transaction and will do this if needs be i.e. they won't refund the money.

Alternatively I will negotiate to pay the remaining balance over a longer period because they've now put me in a tight position, or push them for a lower settlement amount if I can afford it.

Any advice?

left_page_border.gifheader.jpggradient.gifspacer.gif

Dear ,

Client Reference:

Please find our bank details below for you to make payment:

Barclays Bank

Account Name: Express Finance

Account No: 30066850

Sort Code: 20-24-61

On all payments - Quote Reference: Surname and agreement number

Should you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 652 4661.

Regards,

Payday Express

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

Bank details above which were supplied earlier this year but they will also freely give them out to when asked if you want to double check.

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

Please keep anything and everything in writing

Telephone conversations can be denied

Remember at least you've now paid a big chunk, but take control of your card now don't risk it further

I definately know I'm dealing with Payday Express of Bromley Kent too ! sure they wouldn't let me forget if they havn't been receiving payment for the last 4 months - as I did say poster is well advised to check any bank details as per post 3

I definately know I'm dealing with Payday Express of Bromley Kent too ! sure they wouldn't let me forget if they haven't been receiving payment for the last 4 months - as I did say poster is well advised to check any bank details as per post 3

Your not paying a debt collector for Payday Express are you ? These will give you different bank details to pay into.

I've heard them use Castlebridge Management to also collect

They've given me another bank a/c & sort code to use for my repayment plan.

I guess they have so many brands that they have different A/C's although I'm sure i'm dealing with PE Bromley?

Anyway it's

Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)

Account Number:

Sort Code: