Logbook loans have lost their final appeal they are officiallly gone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes LBL lost their Appeal but nothing to do with the BOS issue. They won that one

They lost licence for pretending to be a firm of solicitors. They carried the deceit from customers solicitors the FOS and the OFT and that the level they stoop to.

The Appeal was only to test the companies fitness to hold a consumer license.

Yes LBL lost their Appeal but nothing to do with the BOS issue. They won that one

They lost licence for pretending to be a firm of solicitors. They carried the deceit from customers solicitors the FOS and the OFT and that the level they stoop to.

The Appeal was only to test the companies fitness to hold a consumer license.

Which they lost?

i have asked them for the credit licence number .at least 5 times now and no response.

i asked if they are using another licence from a different company.

still no answers from cc collections .in any of their emails

yet they have added charges

Professional Standards Officer

For and on behalf of CC Collections

now they have this person from their professional standards department {now that made me laugh)

standards of what ?

can they add charges with no licenec ?

do they have such a department ?

I dont mean to be blunt yes LBL lost but CC collections took the car. No they cant take it without a licence you are right. But companies like this do as they want. For every ten cars they take maybe one will kick a stink and thats how they do business. Its totaly wrong but as long as they are making money they dont care what laws they break. It will be a very long time before action will be enforced against CC collections to stop them. Red tape and in the mean time they are ,making a killing.

Look at LBL they can go to prison for pretending to be a solicitor 2 years . Whats the chances of it happening. NONE.

It is wrong wrong wrong and they only people that suffer are the likes of me and you.

If only it was as simple as calling the old bill and have the bosses arrested. But its not.

The whole thing stinks.

The best thing I can say is to go to your nearest court and talk to the Courts and tell them what has happened you can make an application to the court to return your car. Do it yourself just walk in

Have a look at this link on here tells you what to do. But If you can print off the details about CC collections not having a licence and take it to the judge as well as the following

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?188432-Ex-parte-injunction-against-log-book-loans-and-you-can-do-it-too

Hi Sheardy147 , Nicky etc,

If the BOS is registered at the High Court and the vehicle was taken from the public highway/street/road than no court order is required.

The is it or isn't it a Void BOS, is a red herring, don't bother going down this route as your vehicle will be long gone. sold at auction.

The Bill of Sale gave them the rights to take their property (if they bought the loans from LBL than the security is theirs too, IMO ). provided they satisfied the requirements after missed payments occurred, when vehicle was recovered, and they didn't take it off private property without a court order?

You need to get down to the court and file for an injunction against the company who have actioned the BOS or serve notice against them by filling in partculars of claim etc and issuing it. Also Write directly to them and to Anglia who collected it,and the auction house that have received the vehicle in preparation to auction it that this is a matter that is the subject of legal proceedings and that they are on notice that if the car is sold in the interim they will be subject to legal redress as a claim has been issued. You need to do this now, otherwise you may find that the court takes days to serve the notice and in the interim, the car has been sold, and you will be chasing shadows.

How do I know this? Because my car was collected by Anglia and taken to the auction house and I got it back with compensation to boot by issuing a claim against Log Book Loans and putting both Anglia and Enfield Car Auctions on notice too!

Remember,You must act fast to stop the process in its tracks. You need to initiate the legal process and issue proceedings against CC collection immediately and put them on notice that they can't sell the vehicle whilst it is the subject of legal proceedings.

This will only buy you time. It will not get you your vehicle back unless you have a valid legal claim that they took the vehicle unlawfully. You haven't provided any info so it is difficult to assess your current true legal position.

Lastly I would start a new thread as you have hijacked someone else's thread. You are also more likely to get help if you can provide further details with all personally identifiable info removed so that others may come and advise. Adding your plight to another's thread means that it may be missed.

Good Luck.

Hip_Hop

Hi Hip Hop,

I have a question that I know the answer to but don't know the sec of CCA or EG

1. No RITA Order to do surveillance on private individual.

2. Car removed from a private individual not the borrower not the borrower address.

(court order needed) What act and sec it ref.

3. Removed car while in dispute. Dispute never addressed

.4. What would the penalty be

As requested, the consumer credit licence number for CC Collections is 0612348. ofessional Standards Officer

CC Collections Ltd

i asked and this is what i got back the licence does not belong to them

can they legally use it or not ?.

CCA Home Page :: CCA Search :: CCA Search Results :: Licence Details

Application / Licence Details

Licence Number:0612348

Licence Status:Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business NameCompany Registration NumberSpring Capital Finance Ltd6440621

Categories:

Consumer creditConsumer hireCredit brokerageCredit reference agencyDebt adjusting/counsellingDebt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:Yes

Issued Date: 14-Jan-2008

Expiry Date: 14-Jan-2013

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePositionRoderick Thomas Stuart ThomasCONTROLLER

Historic Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePositionBrenda Scotney Mark Scotney

Current Organisations that run the organisation:

NameCompany Registration NumberPositionSpring Capital Limited5068856

Nature of Business:

Other

Current Address(es):

Address TypeAddressCorrespondenceFlat 1, Camel Cross Service Station, West Camel, YEOVIL, Somerset, BA22 7RA, United KingdomPrincipal Place Of BusinessFlat 1, Camel Cross Service Station, West Camel, YEOVIL, Somerset, BA22 7RA, United KingdomRegistered OfficeFlat 1, Camel Cross Service Station, West Camel, YEOVIL, Somerset, BA22 7RA, United Kingdom

Historic Address(es):

Address TypeAddressCorrespondenceFlat 1, Camel Cross Service Station, West Camel, YEOVIL, Somerset, BA22 7RA, United KingdomPrincipal Place Of BusinessFlat 1, Camel Cross Service Station, West Camel, YEOVIL, Somerset, BA22 7RA, United KingdomRegistered OfficeFlat 1, Camel Cross Service Station, West Camel, YEOVIL, Somerset, BA22 7RA, United Kingdom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sadly you haven't done much. Their company has been bought out by an American company who are going to start relaunching them. You cut off it's head and two grow back. The only way people will stop these loans is if people STOP USING them.

Hi Simon,

I have said this right from the beginning.

The only way forward is to start on our own MP get the companies names in the House of Commons.

The OFT are just a group set up by the government to monitor companies, but when it comes to enforcing action from Judgments from the Tribunnel all it does is replaces one with another putting all complaints from top of the list right back to the bottom of the pile again.

We cant fight the companies but we can fight to remove this type of lending. BOS.

Public pressure seems to be the only way forward.

Remember the big march on Parliament over the Poll Tax. We have to start some where

SITE TEAM we need help to put as a sticky a petition that all new CAGGS can download and send to MP to start.

There must be a way of setting up a page that anyone can put name and address to on here and then forward to the House of Commons.

There are a lot of sites like this one and if the same can be set up on them then we can become a voice that will have to be addressed.

COME ON SITE TEAM we can do it.

Not just for LBL but every other company that does this form of lending.

If this partition has a column for the name of the company involved then it will show how many companies take on this method of business.

We have seen first hand how much a waste of time the OFT have been. Now we need to up the stakes and remove the middle man and go for removal through legislation making BOS a thing of the past.

BUMP

Hi

Me again I had a thought about the partition

. I know Site don't like real names and addresses on site, there must be a way to set up a page that will allow the print of the CAG name site name, and the company details and the rest of personal details to be hidden on site. But giving secret details of true name and address for when the document is forwarded to Parliament or some thing to that nature.