Lloyds BOG OFF Letter 2009

Beck1968
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4630 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have i slipped up on this one :oops:

On the 18th June 2009 i wrote to LTSB to reclaim £2600 in charges and got the usual BOG OFF letter

at the time i was also in battle with barclays (WON) and i have kinda forgot about this till now due to a bumble bee moment

my question is .......my original claim was from June 2003 ..would i still be able to claim from that date today as i had contact with them in june 2009 or would the 6 year rule still apply

if so this is starting to add up to some pretty big bucks with interest in restitution (£1200 for 2003 alone)

Beck

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. one is by the Sword. The other is by Debt."

Barclaycard PPI Refund £4300:whoo:

Barclaycard = Mexican Stand Off

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

Santander = :mad2: MungyPup is coming to get yahh :mad2:

Hi

The banks are using the 6 year rule to get out of repaying what they 'took' from punters. This is wrong as you can claim back further than 6 years and it has been done

You should go at it again and if they try it on with the 6 years, come back and others will be able to advise better than me

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I made a claim which was over 6yrs. I won back my charges. Like you say if there has been correspondence during and after the 6 years as a continual complaint i'm sure that helps. If it were me, start the claim again, bringing it up to date should show a nice increase owed to you:madgrin: I intend to resurrect another Bank charges claim stayed in the Court system and bring it up to date, using the amended instructions. Nothing tried, nothing gained.