Eviction Tuesday please help.

Ellie1976
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4638 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I thought it might be tomorrow before they could fit you in - stay positive :)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did it go Ellie ?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hi Sorry for the delay in updates, Leeds solicittor advised me before the hearing they accepted my offer, went in the hearing and judge just oked it and mentioned that I needed to stay in touch with Leeds if my situation changed, she mentioned that I must have had support as the budget sheet and statement were good and that I need to keep to the agreement. A little bit of me was still worried to come and until my key turned in the lock I didnt believe it!!!

Just been to the parents and confessed all!!

All in all I am glad its over and appriciate all your help and support Ell-enn you are a wealth of knowledge and an angel in disguise.

I just wish I would of sort support earlier and BIG lessons learned that I am not the only person in debt and not to bury my head in the sand...... Never too old to learn!

xx

That's brilliant news - Well Done :) I'm glad you found the site useful and hope you'll stick around, you may be able to offer someone support who is in the same position you were.

How did your parents react ? - bet they wished you'd told them earlier.............

Hi, yes will definatly stick around dont know hoe much use I can be apart from to tell people they are not the only ones and offer advice on what I have been through? Yes to say they were not too impressed is an understatement!! and yes your right I can still here my mum saying ''why not tell us sooner''!! And I know i have said it but thats the best advice I can give is not to leave it until the last min and get help:-)

Well done ellie, you now have experience of going to court and can help others with what it is like and how it isnt as bad as you think it will be.

Youve earned yourself a cheeky little drink today so enjoy, bet you feel a lot better and empowered after it all.

Its very true when they say what doesnt kill you can only make you stronger.

Sleep well tonight.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

As long as you keep up with it you will never have to go through it again. Ive been sorting mine out for the last 2 years since i split from my ex wife, after i initially moved out for 7 months, she stopped paying the mortgage, preferring alcohol instead!!

I booted her out and got it sorted, the arrears then were 3500 quid, i'm now down to less than a grand and in 8 mths it will be back to normal.

well done again, you'll have a lot more proper nights sleep now.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.