Driving instructor college/red

subedo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4532 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, new here and not sure if any one can help.

I enroled on a driving instructor course back in Sept/|Oct 2005, paid for coure in cash. Unfortunatley, my husband then develop0ed bladder cancer, which in turn posponed my course s I had to look after him. He is all better now thankfully, so I decided to look into driving ins course again, only to fine out it now belongs to Red.

I signed up with the inswtructor college not Red, if I had wanted to go with them I would have done at the time. I have never had any comunication from this company what so ever to say they had taen over. I would like to point out I only went to the first introfuction lesson and done nothing with it since then.

Where do I stand to try an re-coup some or all of my money back, if I can that is.

Many thanks

Hi. Red and the instructor college are all in the same group. They did have some financial issues, but I understand now that all instructor training is done under the RED banner. I would suggest that due to your personal situation, that Red may, and that is a big MAY, offer you your money back, but have a look at the contract that you will have signed when you started and paid your money. Push the personal situation, which I am sure that you informed them of at the time.

I first started with Red / Instructor college, then moved training establishments, looking for a trainer who was a bit better in my eyes.

Driving instruction is such a great business to be involved with, but you need the right company to train and support you. If you want any mor einfo just get in touch with me. Chris

• 3 months later...
Hi, new here and not sure if any one can help.

I enroled on a driving instructor course back in Sept/|Oct 2005, paid for coure in cash. Unfortunatley, my husband then develop0ed bladder cancer, which in turn posponed my course s I had to look after him. He is all better now thankfully, so I decided to look into driving ins course again, only to fine out it now belongs to Red.

I signed up with the inswtructor college not Red, if I had wanted to go with them I would have done at the time. I have never had any comunication from this company what so ever to say they had taen over. I would like to point out I only went to the first introfuction lesson and done nothing with it since then.

Where do I stand to try an re-coup some or all of my money back, if I can that is.

Many thanks

Hello - I'd be really interested to hear how you got on with getting your money back? My husband is in a very similar sitiuation. Never wanted to go with RED and suddenly he's lumped with them. I am composing an email to customer services as we speak but any feedback from you would be great!!

Kate

Never wanted to go with RED

I might be misunderstanding, but since they are all just the same company under lots of different banners, why did you want to go with one part of a big organisation but not a different part of the same big organisation.

You're being taught by the same instructors, in the same sort of cars, in the same area under the same conditions.