Audi PPI claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

H Againi,

Just started another thread for another claim ppi claim I am making. I recently started a claim against Audi as I believed that I had had a ppi with them but couldn't at first find the old documents. Over the years I had bought two cars from Audi.

Anyway, just over a week ago I sent the SAR to Audi who had previously refused my PPI claim saying I did not have ppi with them. It was an odd thing since I managed to find all the paperwork, account numbers etc. Anyway, I have received all their documents and find that I did have PPI with them after all on my second car and not the first. At the time I was recovering from a surgery I had had several months before. The sales guy had encourage me to buy the ppi given my recent illness. I have since found out that I would not have been able to make a claim as it was a pre-existing illness. I'm not not so sure how to reply to them now. Do I need to resubmit my ppi claim form to them again? or Is there a template that might help me demand that they now pay me back what ppi they have? Could someone also help me work out how much money I may be entitled to claim, they took monthly payments of £19.99 for the 3 years I had the car.

Thank you in advance!

-JS-:smile:

Hi

Can you scan up the agreement minus all personal information and I'll help you with working out your claim.

It is incredible how these companies deny you had PPI when it is crystal clear on the papers that you did.

ims

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Hi

Try this method

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets

as a picture file

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

convert the image to pdf format.

or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

or use word and save as pdf

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

NB:you can set where it goes in the post by hitting insert inline.

then hit reply button

(thanks to dx100uk)

If not you can type the financial information in a post here.

ims

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

Hi

Another busy week. Received a further response from Audi a couple of days ago. They state:

" The policy was taken out by you through Finchley Road Audi. Insurance business is introduced to Volkswagen Financial Services via the retailer network, which consists of independent businesses, both in terms of ownership and Financial Services Authority. The Financial Services Authority (FSA) dictates that the misselling allegations should be taken up via Finchley Road Audi. However, I can confirm that Finchley Road Audi have ceased trading and therefore we will endeavour to respond to the issue raised... Volkswagen Financial Service (UK) Limited (VWFS) has never insisted that payment protection was a compulsory part of the provision of credit. However, the retailer is not within our group of companies but rather they sell our branded vehicles under a franchise granted to them by our importer Volkswagen Group...."

They do go on to say I could have cancelled the PPI at any time. The essence of this letter is in effect saying to me that this is not their responsibility because of a franchise. Does PPI misselling not include franchises?

-JS-

They also say that they will attempt to respond to the issues raised. I should think so...it was they who took your premiums, it was they who had the benefit of your money and it was they who earned profits on it.

The fact that franchises sold the product as agents is irrelevant.

You claim from whoever you paid the premiums to.

Regards

ims

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Yep....final response so fos can take it on...Or of course you can sue.

Have a good weekend

ims

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I have finally received a response from HR Owen since I resent my questionnaire to them on the advice of the FOS. In looking at the information they have sent although some personal info maybe correct, the car registration is for another car altogether. I am about to send all paperwork to the FOS but want to attach a strong letter stating why I reject what HR Owen have said. They have basically said that they felt the ppi was necessary based on the answers I gave them from questions asked by the salesman - a form which he filled out online - despite me informing him of having previous illnesses - they also say I should have read the terms and conditions etc. when it was sent to me . I would appreciate a sample letter or point me in the right direction to arguements that would strengthen my case.

Thanks!

-JS-

There won't be a template.

All you need to do is get all of the papers together and send a letter in your own words to fos which explains everything. Enclose copies of all correspondence

ims

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions