jsa sanctions and nhs glasses

mr glass
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4643 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys

Been a reader of the site for a bit, here goes.

I have been sanctioned by the job centre for 2 weeks and I presume more will follow as I failed to attend a 2nd work programme appointment with reed as a staff member was rude to me about my body odour which was not on in my opinion as I showered that day and never had complaints before, I decided never to go there again so I explained this in the comments section of the DMA office letter which was probably ignored so hence the sanction, anyway I’ve had it with the job centre staff and the whole soul destroying looks and unhelpfulness from jc staff so I’ve decided to not comply with them anymore. I live at home so I have a roof over my head thank god.

I’ve decided to go it alone in finding work but was wondering if I am still entitled to get nhs support for a new pair of glasses as mine are broken? Also phoned the job centre asking about this on numerous occasions today but they said would get back to me and were just plain rude, would go to job centre myself and ask but I just can’t stand the place any longer.

Thanks for reading and look forward to any help in this matter

Just attend the Reed appointments, and make yourself as smelly as possible, so it becomes a dreadful experience for them dealing with you ;) You cannot be sanctioned for personal hygiene! Maybe eat a load of garlic before going in too.

Why lose out on £67 a week just cos of some wicked cow at a contractors? Not claiming could affect your national insurance and eventual pension.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thanks for the advice, ill check that form out.

caledfwich :-) hahaha yeah i could try that, maybe i'll do a poo in the middle of the centre!!!! i hear what your saying but the job centre and providers have drained me i just can't stand to be around these people, i think they are satanic!!!

well the sheet wp01ma4 issued by the job centre does state that

"be treated politely,fairly and considerately"

there has been several reports of strange comments made by these organisations and the one side of this paperwork refers to "sanction" twelve times.the emphasis is on therefore is on sanctions,making highly personal comments is one way of removing people easily.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/jobs/8566799/Work-Programme-The-same-old-same-old.html

the complaints procedure is designed to be time scaled long winded as to defuse situations,you can appeal and have good reasons to do so. why should you go without your money and entitlements which is your right and no doubt paid for at some point.and let them win.