3 year broadband contracts unlawful?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4421 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi - Yes, I can help here. When you are up & running and I have a contact address I can send you a large number of links to sites where Unicom customers have left complaints and all sorts of other information about them. I have never used Wordpress but I will have a go.

Someone else had tried to do what you intend to do with a website called switchingon.info but it no longer exists - as is the case with many other complaint sites and threads that were taken down for one reason or another!

I tried to send you a personal message and leave links on here but I don't have enough posts so will wait for your website.

You can be sure that Unicom are keeping a close eye on what is going on here and will no doubt contact you via you website so be prepared!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi Rmj

I have setup the site and have created a editor account for you. Due to my low amount of posts I cant pm you. If you pm me your email I will send you details.

I also have all of the information from switchingon.info

Cheers

DM