Capital Finance One and BCCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4653 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

Last week i made a complaint about CFO reguarding them taking money out of my account (Theres a post on hear detailing everything) Got a reply saying it had been passed on to Racheal Corcoran. I havent heard anything else untill today, recieved this from Daniel Bishop of CFO,

Amy

I have today Received a call from Rachael Corcoran at the BCCA in regards to the complaint that you made.

As previously advised we will need to see the Full Month of Augusts Bank Statement from your account.

I have previously requested this from you but the copy which you sent through had parts blacked out and as advised then we will need to see all transactions. I have previously advised you that we have taken on the 12th August a total of £450.30 which you are disputing. You are saying we took £745.30 So we can check to see that none of the payment have bounced back to you we will need to check this so we can investigate further. I will also need to see this to determine the change in circumstances which have made you request a payment plan from CFO. Once we have this documentation we can then Investigate the complaint and then make a decision on how we propose to rectify the situation.

Please sent this over at your Earliest convenience.

Kind Regards

Daniel Bishop

Do you think i am right in blacking out my statement or should i just send one without blacking it out?

Also went down to the bank today and guess what....CFO have credited my account with £270!!!??? got told by the bank to ring them up and see what they had to say so rang them from the bank and the responce was, I cant see £270 on my screen, i dont know whats happend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So they have given me £270 but they dont know why......................WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i asked they guy on the phone (who sounded like a 12 year old!) are you going to tell me next month that i owe you £270? He said i dont know!!

I told him well i havent applied for a loan and according to you i still owe £192.00!! I told him that the £270 isnt even in my account anymore as it just payed the £205 i was overdrawn because of them!

He was saying, i dont know, i dont understand why this has happend e.t.c!!

I have emailed all of these so far:

james.keeble@capitalfinanceone.co.uk

abigail.lees@capitalfinanceone.co.uk

daniel.bishop@capitalfinanceone.co.uk

and the customer service email address