style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4665 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,Hoping somebody may have some experience in dealing with dreams.I have had a Zen Refresh Mattress with a memory foam topper for about 7 weeks now and one side there is a horrible dip and it is very uncomfortable to sleep on at the moment. It basically does not return to shape.Dreams sent somebody around to look at it and he said that is normal and that you have to allow for dips of 3.5cm and this dip was only 2.5cm so it was withing the threshold and therefore nothing to repair.Problem is it is very uncomfortable and who decides these thresholds? What options do I have? Is it worth pursuing this?Also Dreams provide no email addresses to complain to and they do not call back when you send them a message. Anyone have a complaints department contact details?I am willing to pursue this as the mattress was more than £800 and it is uncomfortable within 6 weeks...and also I have taken out the added warrenty too.Any help would be appreciated.

Hi cool

Write a Formal Letter of Complaint, mark it as such, explain whats happened, what they've done, what you want them to do. Send it to:-

Nick Worthington, Chief Executive

nickworthington@dreams.co.uk

Have a read of 10,12 and 13 in my signature.

If you paid by Credit Card or Visa Debit, talk to your Card provider, about a Chargeback. http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/sale-of-goods/your-rights-when-paying-by-credit-card/chargeback-on-credit-and-debit-cards

With some mattresses (especially softer ones), you can expect a slight dip whilst settlement takes place, when the mattress is new. However this should even out within a few weeks.

A dip of up to 2.5cm is regarded as normal wear and tear with mattresses that contain mainly reflex foam when they get old. This is why I don't like mattresses that are mainly reflex foam.

With a mattress that is only 7 weeks old, a dip of 2.5cm is completely unacceptable, and it is unfit for purpose.

Hey Guys,Thank you both for the replies. Got exactly what I needed with just two replies. Will get onto them and see if I can get them to change the mattress. 2.5 CM did seem a bit exxecessive so thanks for confirming that.I didnt pay by card...it was a credit agreement although the deposit was paid by card. Not sure if this helps?I will write the letter and send it to him and will post back here once I Have a response.Once again many thanks for the help guys