OneClickPharmacy AMAZON SELLER BE AWARE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4633 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yesterday I ordered a discounted perfume on the Amazon market place. But within the next couple of hours the order has been cancelled. The reason? "Wrongly price Item" What a Joke they wanted to attract customers to their shop but when the customer dont order any item other than they discounted for. The result ... " Our sincere apologies Bar Code Error" what a load of rubbish. If anyone buying off Amazon check who is the seller if its "OneClickPharmacy"be aware it could be wrongly priced and once you order they will cancel the order and disappoint you. So tell your family and friends.

(Note: You might get a email from the seller offering some £2 free delivery)

Hi riz

Welcome to CAG

The guys will be happy to advise as soon as they are available.

I had a similar experience, as you say they want to get people to view their 'shop'. Lets hope Amazon start cracking down on it.

:roll:

It is not so unusual for an online supplier's terms and conditions to say that the contract is not concluded before they confirm and dispatch the goods.

If your family and friends were not already aware of this, tell them to read the terms before they buy.

This is fair enough because a buyer owns the right to cancel a distance contract.

• 1 month later...

I have looked into this, what a load of rubbish your on about, if a seller makes mistakes on pricing or stock, they are allowed to cancel your order, I have seen this many times. You got your money back right? \I looked into amazon and they would lose their account if they did this often due to the way it works, therefore it must have been a genuine error. They have over 10000 feedback with many positivie feedbacks hence your clearly disgruntled.

Atleast they gave you a reaon why it was cancelled, customers like you are probably an online company's worst nightmare since you think the workd is out to get you.

my investigation: Nothing wrong with this seller, they would not bother to do that just for a few hits and then lose an account. It must have been an error, you say you got an explanation, deal with it.

Yesterday I ordered a discounted perfume on the Amazon market place. But within the next couple of hours the order has been cancelled. The reason? "Wrongly price Item" What a Joke they wanted to attract customers to their shop but when the customer dont order any item other than they discounted for. The result ... " Our sincere apologies Bar Code Error" what a load of rubbish. If anyone buying off Amazon check who is the seller if its "OneClickPharmacy"be aware it could be wrongly priced and once you order they will cancel the order and disappoint you. So tell your family and friends.

(Note: You might get a email from the seller offering some £2 free delivery)

They have 88% positive, however if you read the negative and neutral, they are mostly related to non-delivery or late delivery. 12% out of 10,000 it's 1200 people that have wrote a neutral or negative review! If 1/8th of people are not happy, then that is a definate risk, so I'd personally stear clear of them.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar