Help with court case agaisnt me re credit card ***case discontinued ***

gaz2006
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4522 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Advice please

Solicitors had card claim stayed in 2008 as they couldnt produce copy agreement and default notice etc now they have issued application asking for stay to be removed and summary judgment on grounds " have no prospect of defending "

They admit they dont have original agreement no default notice copy of demand etc but say due to Cary case not needed and regurgitated copy is suitable for judgment against me and they have computer print showing letters went out etc . They also list 3 account numbers saying account changed due to loss of cards etc ( i have no recollection of this )

Whilst I know certified copies of original are okay for s78 requests I didnt think this was okay for proof etc otherwise anyone can make things up ie how do I know t & c were correct interest rate etc ?

Advice help etc welcome regards Gaz

• 2 weeks later...

Also have a read of the summary at the very bottom, point 4, Carey v HSBC (2009)

No 6 in my signature. If the agreement has been 'Varied' then they have to provide a copy of the original agreement, by 'Varied' i.e. increase in interest rates.

2 Threads running same case. :-Advice re credit card hearing soon

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Too small gaz upload them to photbucket and then paste the lnk here

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

I cant delete them you have to click edit post.Gaz I have to go off the forum now so upload them ready and wait until you see me on line.Then you can give me the links.

Regards

Andy

There too small to read anyway Gaz you can ask the Site Team if you still want to delete.

Ok Gaz got them.Leave it with me.

Andy

site team can you delete my photobucket entry please thanks Gaz

Done.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Hi Gaz

Ok i have had a look at the WS what date have you got for their SJ hearing?

Regards

Andy

Ok thanks for that.

As you state you need to prepare a WS in objection to said SJ and submit not less than 7 working days prior to the hearing.

Rather than that be the main concentration in the WS you need to attack also on the reconstituted element.Reconstituted is for providing information in request a section 77/78 request not to be used as enforcement

Andy

Ok give me a prod nearer the time and we will get something suitable drafted.

Andy

2 weeks yet Gaz as you can see I'm inundated at the moment with more urgent claims that need action now.Lets have a look at it next week.

Andy