BrightHouse - Worried about Repossession

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4669 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi i have been with bh over 2 years and never missed but while my tax credits was being sorted i have gone behind with payments bout 4 weeks now iam trying my hardest to get it sorted but i had a phone call saying they was coming to get the things back and come threw my door without my permission i have sat here all weekend worrying when my door going threw as i have kids what advice can you give me can they do that

omg i have sat here all weekend waiting for brighthouse to come threw my door i was told over the phone because iam 4 weeks late no fault off my own i have been waiting for tax credits to be sorted i was told they can come and take the goods back with out my permission first i was told they can just kick the door down then the next call was they are coming with the police i have been terrified all week end and scared to go out i have 4 children and just dont know what to do they phone 50 times a day then they told me they was going get a court order can anyone please give me advice

They are talking a load of crap the only people who can order you to do anything is the courts. Britsham have no power to do out, though they like to make out they can. To have anyone being legally able to enter your house they would have to go to court and that is not done overnight that can take weeks even months or years.

The experts will be along soon

dpick

Hi, and welcome to CAG.

Firstly, I have moved your post to a thread of its own. That way it is easier to follow, and not just tagged onto the end of an existing thead. I have also removed your duplicate posts - There is no point in posting the same message on different threads. Please keep all future posts to this thread please.

All the advice (and the answers to your questions) can be found in our BrightHouse factsheet HERE

Have a good read, and if you are still unsure of what to do, let us know.

Cheers

Lefty

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

Please help to support this site with a small donation... every little helps...

CAG- The Nation's Weekly Info Store!

;)

Hi stone35

You haven't logged back on or read any replies to your (several) posts you made the other night. I hope everything is OK. Have you heard any more from BrightHouse?

Cheers

Lefty

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

Please help to support this site with a small donation... every little helps...

CAG- The Nation's Weekly Info Store!

;)

hi there thanx for your help i have read the facts sheet but it doesnt put my mind to rest phone start at 7 oclock in the morning harrassing text messges telling they dont need permission i know i shouldnt but o have buried my head kept my door shut and if some one knocks i door me and my kids hide i have never been so scared they take your last penny i dont kinow what to do im sure ive paid over a third my life is bounded to the house and hiding

i have been waiting for some advice brighthouse have rang me over 50 times and harrassed my refrences like my mother in law and freinds i dont know what to do im to scared to go into the shop ive written a letter and had no replys

Is this still ongoing stone? Email linda.davies@bayv.co.uk and tell her what has happened here. Rather than threatening / alienating people they should be trying to help... it must be more profitable to HAVE customers rather than chasing them off....

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar