authorised signature

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4668 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, everyone i am new to this forum. i dont know how to write.or how to post a message.i need help to resolve a matter relates to bank account. the bank account is for a non profitable organisation.it has been selected three authorised signatory, but for some reason all authorised signatory needs to be change. two of them fine but one of them has refused to sign on bank authorise change form.can anyone advice me what option i have.any advice will be apreciated thank you.

Hi sy

Welcome to CAG

The guys will be happy to advise as soon as they are available.

There has to be a reason why he/she is not willing to sign, could you provide further details?

Thank you Reberl11

you have asked me to provide Further Details.

The organisation, held an election on 26/9/10 and one panel has been elected by majority member of the organisation. The opposition were not happy, they argued that the election is not fair etc. However the election went ahead as far as the constitution allowed. It's only about dozens of approximately 500 members disputed, one of them authorised signatury and refusing to change over, the other two is ok.

these are the information for now, if you need any furthure details, i would provide later on.

thank you for your help.

sylhet