Urgent advice needed: Non-payment of backpay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4706 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have an issue i would like some advice on.

I operate as a Ltd Co, i was contracted to a company called RBG, who inturn were contracted to provide services for CoP

RBG's rates are governed by the offshore contractors agreement (OCA)

OCA increased the rates for all contractors last year so RBG backcharged this to Cop from April Last year to Feb this year, which is when RBG lost the contract.

I transfered to the company who won the contract from RBG.

RBG offered me £141.60, but i know they charged the client over £1k under my name. so i queried this.

Now things have turned sour, RBG are demanding to know who or where i got my information from, and saying its a breach of client/contractor confidentiality etc.

Now RBG are refusing to pay me any money i was due from the backcharge even though they used my name to charge the client money.

Is this fraud or not.

Does this make sense, or do i need to explain further?

I am not the only Ltd co that they have charged the client for that they are not paying, i am in cintact with a buddy who is in the same boat as me and i know there are quite a few others.

So we are talking of quite a substanial amount here.

If the bill was issued as if it had come from your company, then that is fraud, if it was issued on behalf of your company then it wasn't. If what you have been told is commercially confidential, that is a seperate matter and should not allow them to withold payment to you. You can add interest for payments made after your normal terms.

the client was billed for all personell who worked on the contract, this included all Staff and ltd co's as a whole.

RBG passed on the backpay to their staff, but are not doing the same for the ltd co guys.