Mack Hall - GOODBYE!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4009 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Muck Hall started writing to me about a statute barred debt...I just ignored their letters but they went one step too far and phoned me...so I wrote this:

I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY DEBT TO YOUR COMPANY

Dear Ms Thomson?

I have addressed this to Claire Thomson without knowing if she is fictitious or not but I assume the correct person (whoever that is) will read this. Please note this Email is taken as received, read and understood even if you do not acknowledge it.

I wish it to be known that if you send me one more letter or (worse still) contact me once more by telephone I will be reporting you for continued harassment to the various bodies which control your distasteful and pathetic industry. In addition, I will be actively seeking compensation through the courts if necessary. However, I will allow you to send me one Email (to this Email address) to confirm you fully understand what I am saying here....

This alleged overdue account of which you talk about is Statute Barred and has been so for some time. You do not need me to explain all the relevant legal jargon regarding this type of 'debt' because your 'company' deals with them often enough. Actually, it is widely reported that most of the alleged 'debts' you try to collect are Statute Barred.

So kindly remove ALL my personal details from your systems, go back to Arrow Global and tell them to do the same and while you're at it you can crawl back under that stone from where you so disgustingly emerged.

This Email is free, if I have to write any more (or any letters for that matter) to MHall I will be invoicing you £15 for each one.

Regards

This was their reply the very next day....

Good morning Mr pmhcfc,

We have closed the mentioned account and you will receive no further contact from Mackenzie Hall on this matter.

Regards

Lee Robertson

I wonder who'll be next to try it on lol..

Just hate every DCA out there

:clap2: But only £15 for a letter? I would have thought £35 min

Great result and I'm gonna pinch your letter

Regards

ims

I'm a cheapskate lol - Seriously, it didn't matter what amount I put because they were always going to back off...And feel free to pinch the letter. It's the first time I've ever written one which didn't include all the normal 'legal talk' - I just got fed up with them and decided to reply in their language ;)

Just hate every DCA out there

Sometimes there is no need for niceties or for 'following principle', just get in there and say what has to be said and which a lot of others would love to say but probably haven't the courage to.

Well done.

having used this forum for just 1 week maccky halll have closed 6 files against me useing templates from this site i even got b*lls enough to ring them record it it pays to grow a pair and stand up so thanks to all those posters you have cleared so much worry from my mind thx for all concerned

having used this forum for just 1 week maccky halll have closed 6 files against me useing templates from this site i even got b*lls enough to ring them record it it pays to grow a pair and stand up so thanks to all those posters you have cleared so much worry from my mind thx for all concerned

Well done. ;)

It's a well known fact that DCAs feed on peoples fear and ignorance. Knowledge is a very powerful weapon against them.......... & a pair of gonads of course. :lol:

A hearty congratulations from me also, but don't run away just yet, you now have the experience to maybe help others in a similar position, they would be grateful i'm sure.

A hearty congratulations from me also, but don't run away just yet, you now have the experience to maybe help others in a similar position, they would be grateful i'm sure.

gosh no no no i will help everyone and anyone that needs help count me in + my huge b*lls + my 829 law books i have haahaa let crusade together brothers and sisters, as 1 we will fail but as a group we will conquere xx

After much thought i have come up with this arguement:

1 You had a legally binding contract you defaulted but debt still outstanding...

2 It becomes statue barred after 6 years Muckyhall purchase this debt

3 what to do next?? ummm

answer question one yes it was legal and binding no doubt about it..

answer question barred, yes it is no recoarse for legal pursuance

answer questiobn 3 Mucky hall and the such legally purchase this debt therefore legally paying of the original loan.. You have no contract legally or otherwise to make any payments to any DCA they have in fact kindly purchased the debt to clear your debt for you. it Legally is their debt bought and paid for to help clear your debts please read the following statement and take any inference from it and certainly take legal advice be fore acting on it quote is as follows but i have removed the extrernal link for site protection

When any so-called "Debt Collection Agency" (which includesSolicitors and Bailiffs threatening to obtain Court Orders) place any demand onyou they are perpetrating a fraud. In the case of Court Orders, their originalapplication to the Court conjoined said Court in the fraud.

Here are the reasons.

They will write a demand to you, claiming to be "Agents" of theOriginator (the "originator" being whomsoever made the demand in thefirst place e.g. Bank, Building Society, Local Authority, etc.). This isa lie. They are not "Agents" at all, but have purchased the so-called'debt' with their own 'money'. They do this by buying very cheaply, and then attempting to collect the full amount from you. This is how they expect to make a profit.

Please Note: Those who work for these "Agencies" (in the lowerechelons) do not, necessarily, know anything about this, however they will have some kind of "Purchasing Department", who will know exactly what is going on.

In Law, however, by purchasing the so-called debt, they have EXTINGUISHED THE DEBT. This means that the 'money' is no longer owed. By you. InLaw. Anything you may (or may not) have actually'owed' has been written off, by the Originator. And it was yourself and the Originator that may (or may not) have had any Contract to which you may have been obligated.

Thus, for anyone to claim that you still 'owe' anything is abare-faced lie, and a FRAUD. It is DEFAMATION, plain and simple.Fundamentally what has happened is that 'someone' has paid off any debt you may(or may not) have owed, on your behalf. (It is perfectly acceptable for Human"B" to pay off Human "A"s debts ... this happens all thetime, where, for example, parents may bail out their children, and vice versa. Friends can do this for each other all the time).

But, once any so-called 'debt' has been paid, it has been paid. And that's all there is to it.

But, when Debt Collection Agencies do this, they continue to pursue you for a debt that has been - in actual fact - extinguished by their very purchase.

So they are actually pretty stupid ... going around paying off someoneelse's 'debts'. And they do this out of avarice (greed). And it is long past time that these greedy people got their 'come-uppance'.

And that is happening. And the Genie is out of the Bottle.

This point is this. By purchasing so-called 'debts' in this way, they had nointerest in any original Contract. Thus, when they purchased, they did so oftheir own volition, out of pure avarice, without any legal, lawful, or moral obligation to do so.

In short, THEY UPPED AND VOLUNTEERED. And we all know what happens when youvolunteer for anything ... YOU TAKE ALL THE RISKS AND ANY COMEBACKS UPON YOURSELF. (That's what volunteering means).

Because, by volunteering, you have agreed to take all the risks yourself, you have absolutely no right whatsoever to involve anyone also, and try to palm the risks off on someone else.

Which is of course, precisely what they are doing when they try to palm it off on you, by claiming to be "Agents" and sending you demands.

They are perpetrating a FRAUD. Any original 'debt' has been extinguished, and no longer exists, so any claim to the contrary is a lie. Theyclaim to be Agents when they are, in point of fact, nothing more than'volunteers' who decided (RATHER STUPIDLY) to take on all the risks UPON THEMSELVES.

In "legal" terms, they try to get around all of this by considering the Volunteer to be a "Holder in Due Course". This is, ofcourse, nothing more than a "Legal wrangle" to try to get over thebasic FRAUD. This does not get around the basic fact that the so-called 'debt' was extinguished when it was purchased. Neither does it get around the fact that the Agency is NOT acting as an "Agent" of the Originator(which is therefore a deception), but is acting totally on their own behalf.This is because, as far as possible, "Legal" will always turn a blindeye to "Reality & Law".

The result of this is, therefore, nothing more nor less than "Totally Legalised Fraud".And, for that reason these sound arguments are very risky to use in a Court. Therefore it is betterto fall back in the 'base' argugment: Prove the original debt.

PLEASE FEEL ENTIRELY FREE TO RUN THIS EXPLANATIONPAST ANYONE IN THE “LEGAL” PROFESSION

Bear in mind that the promises of Mhall's employees have the same weight as that of a goldfish's memory. Keep that e-mail and beat them about the head with it if they try to resume their silliness.

Also bear in mind the various strands that make up the M Hall empire - Meritforce, Engage and so on. The same message applies to all of them.

• 1 year later...
After much thought i have come up with this arguement:

1 You had a legally binding contract you defaulted but debt still outstanding...

2 It becomes statue barred after 6 years Muckyhall purchase this debt

3 what to do next?? ummm

answer question one yes it was legal and binding no doubt about it..

answer question barred, yes it is no recoarse for legal pursuance

answer questiobn 3 Mucky hall and the such legally purchase this debt therefore legally paying of the original loan.. You have no contract legally or otherwise to make any payments to any DCA they have in fact kindly purchased the debt to clear your debt for you. it Legally is their debt bought and paid for to help clear your debts please read the following statement and take any inference from it and certainly take legal advice be fore acting on it quote is as follows but i have removed the extrernal link for site protection

Fraud

When any so-called "Debt Collection Agency" (which includesSolicitors and Bailiffs threatening to obtain Court Orders) place any demand onyou they are perpetrating a fraud. In the case of Court Orders, their originalapplication to the Court conjoined said Court in the fraud.

Here are the reasons.

They will write a demand to you, claiming to be "Agents" of theOriginator (the "originator" being whomsoever made the demand in thefirst place e.g. Bank, Building Society, Local Authority, etc.). This isa lie. They are not "Agents" at all, but have purchased the so-called'debt' with their own 'money'. They do this by buying very cheaply, and then attempting to collect the full amount from you. This is how they expect to make a profit.

Please Note: Those who work for these "Agencies" (in the lowerechelons) do not, necessarily, know anything about this, however they will have some kind of "Purchasing Department", who will know exactly what is going on.

In Law, however, by purchasing the so-called debt, they have EXTINGUISHED THE DEBT. This means that the 'money' is no longer owed. By you. InLaw. Anything you may (or may not) have actually'owed' has been written off, by the Originator. And it was yourself and the Originator that may (or may not) have had any Contract to which you may have been obligated.

Thus, for anyone to claim that you still 'owe' anything is abare-faced lie, and a FRAUD. It is DEFAMATION, plain and simple.Fundamentally what has happened is that 'someone' has paid off any debt you may(or may not) have owed, on your behalf. (It is perfectly acceptable for Human"B" to pay off Human "A"s debts ... this happens all thetime, where, for example, parents may bail out their children, and vice versa. Friends can do this for each other all the time).

But, once any so-called 'debt' has been paid, it has been paid. And that's all there is to it.

But, when Debt Collection Agencies do this, they continue to pursue you for a debt that has been - in actual fact - extinguished by their very purchase.

So they are actually pretty stupid ... going around paying off someoneelse's 'debts'. And they do this out of avarice (greed). And it is long past time that these greedy people got their 'come-uppance'.

And that is happening. And the Genie is out of the Bottle.

This point is this. By purchasing so-called 'debts' in this way, they had nointerest in any original Contract. Thus, when they purchased, they did so oftheir own volition, out of pure avarice, without any legal, lawful, or moral obligation to do so.

In short, THEY UPPED AND VOLUNTEERED. And we all know what happens when youvolunteer for anything ... YOU TAKE ALL THE RISKS AND ANY COMEBACKS UPON YOURSELF. (That's what volunteering means).

Because, by volunteering, you have agreed to take all the risks yourself, you have absolutely no right whatsoever to involve anyone also, and try to palm the risks off on someone else.

Which is of course, precisely what they are doing when they try to palm it off on you, by claiming to be "Agents" and sending you demands.

They are perpetrating a FRAUD. Any original 'debt' has been extinguished, and no longer exists, so any claim to the contrary is a lie. Theyclaim to be Agents when they are, in point of fact, nothing more than'volunteers' who decided (RATHER STUPIDLY) to take on all the risks UPON THEMSELVES.

In "legal" terms, they try to get around all of this by considering the Volunteer to be a "Holder in Due Course". This is, ofcourse, nothing more than a "Legal wrangle" to try to get over thebasic FRAUD. This does not get around the basic fact that the so-called 'debt' was extinguished when it was purchased. Neither does it get around the fact that the Agency is NOT acting as an "Agent" of the Originator(which is therefore a deception), but is acting totally on their own behalf.This is because, as far as possible, "Legal" will always turn a blindeye to "Reality & Law".

The result of this is, therefore, nothing more nor less than "Totally Legalised Fraud".And, for that reason these sound arguments are very risky to use in a Court. Therefore it is betterto fall back in the 'base' argugment: Prove the original debt.

PLEASE FEEL ENTIRELY FREE TO RUN THIS EXPLANATIONPAST ANYONE IN THE “LEGAL” PROFESSION

Well done for getting them off your back but this is, essentially, a massive steaming load of b***ocks.

Well done for getting them off your back but this is, essentially, a massive steaming load of b***ocks.

Yes. I agree. The poster has no basis in the law of England and Wales for the suppositions (I can't speak for Scottish Law, of course) Buying of "choses in action" is lawful and well established. They have not bought the debt, they have bought (been assigned) the contract which allows them to assume the rights of the original creditor (and sometimes not the duties - but that's another subject altogether) They have NOT "paid off your debt" You CANNOT rely on the poster's interpretation.

The poster's words are those of "Freemen of the Land" The Courts do not recognise their arguments and it COULD end up with being in contempt

Edited by rameses_qc

I am a lawyer, but I am an academic lawyer. I do not practice as a barrister or solicitor. You should consult a practising Solicitor BEFORE taking any Court or other action

A new poster replied to the thread, and it seems further respondents missed the date.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

No, didn’t miss the date at all – it’s just that as the thread became ‘live’ again, that pile of rubbish above needed to be highlighted for the pile of tosh it is. Failure to correct it may lead some people think it’s accurate!

Everyone knows FOTL arguments relating to debts are rubbish. Still doesnt stop them trying to use it, even in front of a judge who has spent years, even decades perfecting his/her craft.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Well said DB this fotl crap needs to be slapped down every time it appears even in old threads.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

may be the op may know that the fotl rubbish is now rubbish umm?

The FOTL argument was actually used in a defence on a current thread. Every likelihood it was gleaned from this old thread. So, as Brig says, it should be weeded out at every opportunity to stop people (using Google) making fools of themselves in court.

The number of time I've seen a judges eyes glaze over when confronted when this nonsense is submitted is quite large and the proposition has failed every time.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

IMO anyone who uses FOTL arguments in court should get an increased punishment at the end. It's soon put stop to 'most' of the silly nonsense.