Fake Christian Louboutin shoes from victoriaqueenshoes.com

kitty_1985
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4705 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

I’m new to this so please be patient with me.

So I was browsing the internet looking for shoes as you do! I really wanted to buy a pair of genuine Christian Louboutin shoes which cost in the reign of £500!

I was chuffed when I cam across a website offering a similar looking pair for £93.00! they said that they were the genuine thing! I entered my card details straight away and placed the order (I didn’t even stop to think, hang on if it’s a legit site then surely they’d use paypal) wwwvictoriaqueenshoescom

The search was the second one recommended on Google!

To cut a long story short I’ve been sent a fake pair of Christian Louboutin shoes from china which I’m not happy about. They don’t even look anything like the picture they’ve advertised on the website!

I do not want then and I’ve sent numerous emails to the address the dispatch note was sent to, however nobody seems to be replying, yet when the order was placed they got in touch within a day!

The website says that I can return the shoes within 14 days however I will be charged for the shipping costs (which I don’t mind paying), but that I need to email them first for the returns address! but they're not replying to any of my emails and I'm hesitant to call the number on the website as it looks like an international number and don’t want to end up spending more money clip_image001.gif

I contacted the bank soon as the money left my account and they said that if I do not receive anything that they can put in an indemnity claim!

Is there anything that I can do or am I stuck with a pair of unwanted shoes and out of pocket?

Thanks in advance guys!

Kitty

What you need to do, above all else, is be serious,

It is a strict liability criminal offence to sell a fake, advertised as good, nor does the right exist to own a fake or to import a fake, nor to benefit in any way so what you could and should do, as soon as possible, is convey the complaint and the evidence to an enforcement authority, Trading Standards, HMRC, or the Police.

In the mean time you should not assume, in public that a trader sold a fake, before the suspect is convicted. Short of that you could rather be sued for libel, as could the proprietor of a web site who allowed the defamation.

It would also be a good idea to get in touch with Christian Louboutin, the person with the motivation to put a stop to the trade and the authority to prove that the suspected item is indeed a fake.

P.S.

It could rather be counted as a criminal conspiracy, to negotiate a refund with no report of the offence to an authority. The proper way to seek a compensation is by way of the order of a magistrate or a county court when the case is tried.

Hi Kitty

Welcome to CAG

Rule (1) When you shop on the internet Google the retailer or site with the word complaint, until it throws up all the negative results.

Rule (2) You always want an address and telephone number.

Rule (3) Pay by Credit Card or Visa Debt.

Rule (4) Will I be able to get my money back.

Here's the Result:- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1199442/Warning-women-conned-buying-fake-designer-killer-heels-worn-celebrities.html

How did you pay? By the way I'm on your side.

http://victoriaqueenshoes.com.w3spy.net/

http://www.webutation.net/go/review/victoriaqueenshoes.com#

Hi rebel11

Thanks!

I paid with my debit card :(

I feel like ive been conned good and proper! I look at such articles with celeb's wearing such lovely shoes and dont stop to think about anything else you've mentioned!

I guess im stuck with badly made fake desginer shoes which don't even look like they're worth £19.99! and £93.00 out of pocket!

:(

You see, this is what happens because the buyers lose interest as soon as they get their money back, which may well happen if a credit card company is kind enough: A couple of years later the crooks are still at it.

If you want to be on the side of buyers in general, see it through to a thorough conclusion. The authorities do co-operate internationally but wont be bothered, if you don't bother them.

P.S.

I guess im stuck with badly made fake desginer shoes which don't even look like they're worth £19.99! and £93.00 out of pocket!

No, you are not, actually. You do not own a counterfeit any more than a receiver of stolen goods owns the loot. It may be confiscated.

If it looks to good to be true, it probably is. There is no better advice than that.

Edited by perplexity

Hi Kitty

If you paid by Visa Debt you shouldn't have a problem doing a Chargeback.

http://whatconsumer.co.uk/visa-debit-chargeback/

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/sale-of-goods/your-rights-when-paying-by-credit-card/chargeback-on-credit-and-debit-cards

Please, let us know how you get on. Explain that you've tried to return the shoes with no response.

Hi just an update!

So I've just come off the phone to my bank!

I've been told that I need to allow 30 days before they can dispute the amount. I also need to contact trading standards and the police to let them know I’ve been sent fake shoes.

The bank advisor said that I need to send the shoes back (although on the shoe website is says not to send back to the address on the box) and that do it via recorded delivery so I’m covered and also to take a screen shot of where it states this on the website.

Can I just call 999 to speak to the police? I just feel they’re going to think what a silly little girl calling about shoes! :(

Also what’s the best way to contact trading standards? I’m sorry if my questions sound silly I’ve just never experienced something like this before.

When you speak to anybody on this matter, take name and contact number, especially with your Card Provider.

Trading Standards :- http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/e...lias=/contact/

Also report to :- http://www.ripofftipoff.net/

Just make sure you take name and numbers from now on, the last thing you want is for anyone to say 'I didn't say that'.

The bank advisor said that I need to send the shoes back (although on the shoe website is says not to send back to the address on the box) and that do it via recorded delivery so I’m covered and also to take a screen shot of where it states this on the website.

:!:

Ridiculous.

Without the evidence, what are the Police or Trading Standards supposed to do? A screen shot is pointless without the goods.

Don't sent the shoes back, hold on to them.

Have you reported it to your local police station and been given a crime number? if not do it tomorrow.

From Christian Louboutin website

"We have adopted a "zero tolerance" policy and have put in place a comprehensive program to deal not only with the sites offering fake Christian Louboutin products, but the sources thereof, the distribution systems, the auction sites and other avenues of trade in the fake products.

Keep in mind that when something is too good to be true, that's usually what it is worth. Websites selling low low priced Louboutin looking shoes (so called “cheap Louboutin”) are probably not selling the real thing. We make no shoes in Asia. There is no factory in China that can sell legitimate shoes to anyone as we do not use any factories in China.

Use good sense. Protect yourself. Buy via our authorized retailers.Check out www.christianlouboutin.com "