Poor Quality Exhaust

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4716 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Appalling quality. Not fit for purpose. Cheap Chinese looking poorly welded badly finished cack. Need to regularly oiled? Only if you want a fire!

I am an ex biker. I had a Honda 400/4 in the 1970's and that had a hell of a lot of chrome, none of which ever rusted or needed 'oiling'. This garbage you bought is rusting after less than a month? AND cost £500?????

Take it back, demand a refund or sue them.

And after a quick look at their 'web site' I cannot find their address. As a business they MUST publish their contact address.

you have not got a clue about two stroke exhausts these pipes are are well known to be one of the best on the market and if you where a proper biker then you would know that aftermarket RACE pipes need looking after when made of mild steel (last rode a bike in the 70s hardly a biker in the know)

Oh nice. A BIG business running from a grotty council house. What a surprise.

I am sorry, but if you buy from a 'company' that isn't even a company, buit is some lowlife selling cheap crap from their spare room, you get spanked everytime.

I have never claimed to be a big business and yes I run my business from my home (not grotty in the slightest thanyou very much and yes it is ex council but way before we bought it) as it keeps my over heads low and it keeps us in business in these hard times but I always keep the business professional and have very happy return customers. Its people like you that stop businesses growing in this country by putting everyone down just because they dont run from huge units and warehouses. I have storage on premises but I also have elsewhere for all the products we sell. So before you you go slagging off anymore little companys who are helping to get the economy back on its feet (we ship all over europe) get your facts sorted.

You will also note that one of the best engine tuners in the country works from his home (Tony Scott) google the man. He has worked on factory bikes for all the major manufactures including Honda whos boss came to his house to ask him to tune their factory race bikes (very big deal )

Edited by gavinjap4