parent with care and payments.

waddington24
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4731 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have been in contact with my daughter recently whom i havent seen for 14 years

i have been paying maintenance payments to her mother who was responsible for her care

i didnt have contact with my daughter.from the day she left.however after 14 yrs my daughter has found me. the last time i saw her she was 3 yrs old..it has been brought to my attention that she didnt live with her mother but with her grandparents.my payments cease in approx 5 weeks.if i have been paying maintenance all these years to my ex wife for my daughter,and she has lived else where is this fruad

as she has been the one the payments have been sent to through the child support agency,my ex wife in the past 14 years has been on income support if she has not been in employment.if during this time she has been in reciept of benefits and family allowence then this money should have been given to her grandparents as they have been the ones with care of her.i contacted the child support agency and

was told that i should take this matter up with the social security as this could be fraud.if this is true

but i have to do this myslef.as the child support agency say that payments are made to the parent

who collects the family allowence.this being the mother.what would be the best way to find out if this is the case.i have asked my daughter and she said she hasnt lived with her mum since she was 3 years old

thanks in advance

andrew