Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

dont let em get you down...every time you go in insist on traveling expenses, also you are perfectly entitled to record them, you are not allowed to publish the record in any form, it is for your own use only, but can be used to back up any complaints you may have against the pimps...not surprised they are acting this way as they sail very close to the wind, stand up for your rights!!!

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any mobile phone network in the uk has a service called "delivery reports" when you switch it on via phone's menu,it will send a SMS to you when the SMS you have sent has been delivered or not.

"delivery reports" can be set up from web based SMS services or PC connected to the internet

"delivery reports" is nothing new i been using it since my 1st mobile phone in 1997.

just search on line for

SMS delivery reports

so we are now in la la land where the message you receive is deemed to have been read by you even if it hasnt...i well remember the debt collection agencies trying this tactic as in 'this letter is valid even if not read by you' utter nonsense, more back of the envelope politics by a govt that is getting more draconian every day. although the text may have been received by the mobile who is to say it has been read or not...the answer to this is to tell the relevant departments that you can no longer afford to 'run' a mobile phone on the pittance that this govt gives you and this also applies to a land line, therefore any and all communication must be delivered by royal mail....they cannot force you to have either a mobile or land line, unless of course they wish to fund the equipment and line rental

Earlier this year, I was with Remploy. They claimed to have not received an email from me. This email was in my sent folder and was certainly addressed to my adviser.

Maybe it's the settings on the e-mail

Too often e-mails are in the junk folder instead of the inbox - ironic that they consider customer's e-mails junk and can't be bothered to correct this

Then the adviser may miss them

Or they lie that they haven't seen them as many on this thread have caught out advisers with their lies

More fun and games with my advisor today. I told her i have recorded my last 2 appointments and im recording today whatever she said. She replied "i could go to the police and report me". I said off you go then cause they cant do nothing. She went and spoke to her manager came back and her attitude had totally changed from being rude and aggresive to being all nice as pie. Got to go back in 2moro for a job search but i will be taking a copy of the jobsearch consent me letter with me.

More fun and games with my advisor today. I told her i have recorded my last 2 appointments and im recording today whatever she said. She replied "i could go to the police and report me". I said off you go then cause they cant do nothing. She went and spoke to her manager came back and her attitude had totally changed from being rude and aggresive to being all nice as pie. Got to go back in 2moro for a job search but i will be taking a copy of the jobsearch consent me letter with me.

Good for you - feels nice doesn't it? Since you will be giving your "challenge" to inappropriate jobsearches in writing you should make sure that they respond in writing also - otherwise they'll just spout a load of flim-flam about "support" (ha bloomin' ha!)

Edited by MARTIN3030

Hiya Jimduf. Stick to your guns mate and you will be fine. I worked on the Work Programme when it first came out, I know the limits of your "advisors" authority.... its virtually zero....They cannot sanction you, all they can do is recommend the sanction to JCP..... and JCP have to listen to your side of events before making a decision...and then you can appeal if they sanction you. (which wont happen)

At the end of the day, providing you have been activeley job searching and have the list/evidence to support it, then you have fullfilled your contract with the DWP...

Bakatcha is absolutley right about the flim flam.... Ingeus are full of it..(you wouldnt believe some of the stuff we were told to say) ........ if you take a look at the DWP Provider Guidance that lays down the rules that Ingeus have to follow, ....it makes interesting reading.... you can make their life very awkward... trust me...I do.

Nimitz

Hiya Jimduf. Stick to your guns mate and you will be fine. I worked on the Work Programme when it first came out, I know the limits of your "advisors" authority.... its virtually zero....They cannot sanction you, all they can do is recommend the sanction to JCP..... and JCP have to listen to your side of events before making a decision...and then you can appeal if they sanction you. (which wont happen)

At the end of the day, providing you have been activeley job searching and have the list/evidence to support it, then you have fullfilled your contract with the DWP...

Bakatcha is absolutley right about the flim flam.... Ingeus are full of it..(you wouldnt believe some of the stuff we were told to say) ........ if you take a look at the DWP Provider Guidance that lays down the rules that Ingeus have to follow, ....it makes interesting reading.... you can make their life very awkward... trust me...I do.

Nimitz

What we're you told to say?

Nimitz the work programme send their referrals dierectly to DMA based within the Benefits Centre, JCP are completely missed out of this process until a sanction is imposed and we get the initial questions of why have I been sanctioned and sometimes the abuse too! There are never any notes for JCP staff to check through so we have to refer customers back to the WP to determine what the were sanctioned for!

I've been referred back to Ingeus after my 18 week holiday (sub-contractor). Things have changed back at Ingeus, they have new advisors which are brainwashed into thinking that its easy to find a job...

I thought i would be left alone until next year after being offered a Christmas temp position, but no!...

My new advisor is being a $£%£! I hate being back at Ingeus, my life was so so happy with the sub-contractor. They left me alone and let me get on with my job search in the comfort of my own home with fortnightly appointments.

Now i have to visit Ingeus 1-2 times a week to job search which i already do at home, they have put me on stupid courses which have no benefit to me.

I was expecting 5 weeks of peace until i started my temp position, Ingeus seem to be targeting me now, i want this job to start so i can be left alone for 5 weeks or so.

I will definitely be withdrawing my consent when i start the job, would Ingeus get any money from the job outcome if i didn't withdraw consent? If so, how much? I would like to claim 2 weeks petrol if possible from Ingeus so i can get to work....lol...

Nimitz the work programme send their referrals dierectly to DMA based within the Benefits Centre, JCP are completely missed out of this process until a sanction is imposed and we get the initial questions of why have I been sanctioned and sometimes the abuse too! There are never any notes for JCP staff to check through so we have to refer customers back to the WP to determine what the were sanctioned for!
Well when you think about this convoluted and inefficient process during which the victim gets shoved from pillar to post - all the time with his livlihood at stake - it's no wonder people get angry. Edited by Bakatcha
typo

Oh I don't disagree with you, I personally find it just as annoying when I have someone sat in front of me who either in floods of tears or shouting every offensive word they can think of and I have absolutely no information available to me as to why said person has been sanctioned.

Unfortunately I can only see things getting worse as the WProg are rubbing their hands with the new sanctions regime that started on Monday and I just know I will subject to even more abuse just because the WProg advisors decide to do things their own way without contemplating the effects on everyone else.

@flumps...

An advisor at my local job centre was punched in the face due to the threat of a sanction, i don't condone his act of violence and i would never attack anyone...

I think the work program can be a stressful time and it takes a strong person to overcome its problems. I'm not a violent person, but from time to time i get stressed and could hit someone if i let it get me down too much, i find Ingeus advisors hard to deal with and i could lash out at times, but i stop myself! lol...

BE STRONG AND DON'T LET THE $£"*&%*"% GET YOU DOWN! ;)

i felt like strangling my last adviser at the job centre,when she called me a liar,about jobs i had applied for.

and then said i had to apply for a job with a 6 am start 20 mile away in leeds,(i have no transport)and im 58yrs old .then she thretened sanctions,i was going to wait out side for her coming out and sort her,but i changed my mind.

Having worked in this environment for nearly 20 years now I would doubt there is no name I have been called and would doubt if there is an expletive I have not heard either, however put it this way, I am sat behind a desk I am human (you may or may not agree!) and I am bound by the legislation passed by Parliament (who sit in Whitehall and the House of Commons so never encounter these scenarios personally), but why should I be spoken to like this for something that in all honesty is not of my doing and I am stuck in a rut as no information available on the relevant computer screen.

Also how would you feel if you witnessed somebody (a complete stranger) speaking and acting in that manner to a member of your immediate family/partner/child? would you think it acceptable for then to encounter a threat like that?

I have been verbally abused so many times I would be a millionaire if was paid per situation and have been held at knife point too that was not pleasant I'm sure you can appreciate I thought I was a gonner and my children would be ledft woithout a parent at a very yound age just because someobdy thought it was ok to do that to someone who actually had no involvement in any of the decision making.

BUT when I can help someone in genuine need and I hear "Thank you" it puts things more into perspective an it's those people who maker my job worthwhile.

tbh I switch off now when verbally abuse and all I end up doing is filling in the relevant documents resulting in the person being warned about their behaviour or banned from attending the office in question.

My husband however lives in fear for me now going to work and would like me to find a new job or be able to sit behind me to thump the next person who starts on me!

• Haha 1

Having worked in this environment for nearly 20 years now I would doubt there is no name I have been called and would doubt if there is an expletive I have not heard either, however put it this way, I am sat behind a desk I am human (you may or may not agree!) and I am bound by the legislation passed by Parliament (who sit in Whitehall and the House of Commons so never encounter these scenarios personally), but why should I be spoken to like this for something that in all honesty is not of my doing and I am stuck in a rut as no information available on the relevant computer screen.

Also how would you feel if you witnessed somebody (a complete stranger) speaking and acting in that manner to a member of your immediate family/partner/child? would you think it acceptable for then to encounter a threat like that?

I have been verbally abused so many times I would be a millionaire if was paid per situation and have been held at knife point too that was not pleasant I'm sure you can appreciate I thought I was a gonner and my children would be ledft woithout a parent at a very yound age just because someobdy thought it was ok to do that to someone who actually had no involvement in any of the decision making.

BUT when I can help someone in genuine need and I hear "Thank you" it puts things more into perspective an it's those people who maker my job worthwhile.

tbh I switch off now when verbally abuse and all I end up doing is filling in the relevant documents resulting in the person being warned about their behaviour or banned from attending the office in question.

My husband however lives in fear for me now going to work and would like me to find a new job or be able to sit behind me to thump the next person who starts on me!

Absolutely shocking..... any Administrative Clerk working for Job Centre Plus must reflect the culture of Job Centre Plus when dealing with the unemployed, and if they treat candidates with respect, it is only fair that they are treat with a reciprocal degree of courtesy.

Of course, the majority of Clerks are shielded these days by G4S "Security Guards", any any erstwhile angry candidate is likely to be stopped in their tracks.

Hiya Flumps. As I understand it from reading the DWP Provider Guidance.... referrals are new WP clients. (chapter 4 para 1) Sorry about the confusion.

However once the WP08 has been completed and sent to the Benefits Centre, the clients should not have to question you or give you abuse if the Labour Market Decision Maker (LMDM) has followed procedure, the client should be aware of the reason for the sanction.......

"Once a compliance doubt has been raised, the participant will be asked by the LM DM to provide a ‘good reason’ reason for not complying"

(chapter 6 para 20). .....The client must be asked a good reason for not complying....... Seems you might be getting abuse cos LMDM isnt doing their job..!

Perhaps, if the Providers used less bullying, coercing and threats and were more forth coming with information, clients would not feel angry and misled...

Nimitz

Nimitz

What were you told to say? Can you answer this please?

Hi Guys,

can someone confirm for me, when you are doing voluntary work, you cannot be sent on either a placement or work experience by either A4E or Ingeus?

My other half has just been told that as she is nearing completion of her customer care course her a4e advisor is looking for the next course, work experience or a placement, to send her on, she has been a volunteer in a local charity shop for 5 months trying to gain references because she has not worked for 30 years.

thanks

signman.

I know shouting abuse is wrong but so is the system. When one is told that they are going to starve and be put out on the street anyone would be upset. What are people supposed to do, the latest set of rules could easily result in people dying of malnutrition or hypothermia.

Too much power is being given to people without the proper qualifications or training (not the JCP staff, the W2W staff), and no restraints.

Hi Guys,

can someone confirm for me, when you are doing voluntary work, you cannot be sent on either a placement or work experience by either A4E or Ingeus?

My other half has just been told that as she is nearing completion of her customer care course her a4e advisor is looking for the next course, work experience or a placement, to send her on, she has been a volunteer in a local charity shop for 5 months trying to gain references because she has not worked for 30 years.

thanks

signman.

I presume that, in the 30 years of "not working", your other half has been otherwise productively employed..... say, bringing up a family, managing the home, and in so doing, gaining extensive experience of Finance, Operations, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Nursing Support, Teaching Assistant, Contingency Planning, Networks Administration etc

According to Generic Provider Guidance (Chapter 3C),

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/wp-pg-chapter-3c.pdf

Point 8

"Work experience on a voluntary basis is unpaid, should not displace or be a replacement for paid employment and should primarily be aimed at improving the participant’s employability"

and

Point 17

"No action is required where a participant is currently undertaking work experience on a voluntary basis, unless you wish to mandate a JSA participant to maintain basic standards of good behaviour."

Additionally, if your "other half" has minimal qualifications to speak of, then I suggest that they discuss Access Courses available through the local FE College.

Edited by RebeccaPidgeon

What were you told to say? Can you answer this please?

Hiya Chester6.

Put simply we were told to bully, coerce and imtimidate any client who we thought was reluctant to work, any client we thought was being awkward and any client who stood in the way of our targets and to ignore any disability they might have...... Use threat of sanctions whenever we felt like it.....I never sanctioned anyone myself cos I believe in working with the client, helping them over come any barriers they had and finding the type of job THEY want.

I had many disagreements with my manager because I would argue the point that if a client is in a job they like, then they are likely to enjoy it and keep it. My manager just wanted them in any old job, a quick buck, easy money. But the client would soon leave or be sacked.

The Providers have a very high rate of staff turnover... any "advisor" not meeting their own target would soon be unemployed themselves. Therefore staff will try to meet their targets by "any means necessary"....

My advice to anyone is simple.....Dont sign the Data Protection Form, if you already have then write them a letter withdrawing your consent. This makes you useless to the Provider, you soon get forgotten about (parked)... They cant make a penny out of you and they only see you once a month or in my case once every 2 months...ha ha

Nimitz

Hiya Chester6.

Put simply we were told to bully, coerce and imtimidate any client who we thought was reluctant to work, any client we thought was being awkward and any client who stood in the way of our targets and to ignore any disability they might have...... Use threat of sanctions whenever we felt like it.....I never sanctioned anyone myself cos I believe in working with the client, helping them over come any barriers they had and finding the type of job THEY want.

I had many disagreements with my manager because I would argue the point that if a client is in a job they like, then they are likely to enjoy it and keep it. My manager just wanted them in any old job, a quick buck, easy money. But the client would soon leave or be sacked.

The Providers have a very high rate of staff turnover... any "advisor" not meeting their own target would soon be unemployed themselves. Therefore staff will try to meet their targets by "any means necessary"....

My advice to anyone is simple.....Dont sign the Data Protection Form, if you already have then write them a letter withdrawing your consent. This makes you useless to the Provider, you soon get forgotten about (parked)... They cant make a penny out of you and they only see you once a month or in my case once every 2 months...ha ha

Nimitz

I've been referred back to Ingeus after spending 18 weeks with a sub-contractor, Ingeus don't want me back, I'm one of the most awkward customers known to man...

Advisors left their jobs due to my awkward antics, lol. I don't mean to be awkward towards Ingeus, i just am! :whoo:

My advisor needed one extra 'Brownie Point' so he could keep his job, he lost his job because i withdrew consent when i got a job! He was so :mad2:.

I'm with a new Advisor now, he knows my past history and is doing anything in his power to make my life hell. So, bring it on pal!...