Opening another bank account

hwild
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6649 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I a new to this amazing site! My boyfriend and i have had numerous problems with bank charges. So bad that we have been unable to pay the rent on several occasions. We even called our banks to see if they could hold off on the charges or something and they wouldn't! This is why it makes me so angry that they take all this money off u and leave u in dire straits when they are not legally obliged to take it! I'm sorry but i loathe and detest banks and i am determined to get my money back.

I have been reading all about and i have been looking through my statements and i worked out that my bank have taken over £800 off me in less than a year! I couldn't even begin to work out how much money they have taken off my partner. He is also going to claim his money back too (which will be alot).

I haven't had my bank account very long (JUST UNDER A YEAR) so i am concerned that they may close my account. This is a problem because i have an appauling credit rating that i am afraid that i won't be able to open another account before i start claiming. The same goes for my partner.

I also have another accont which has been handed over to debt collectors as it is so overdrawn (student overdraft) so would i be able to claim from them too?

Anyway despite my concerns i can't wait to go ahead with this. This website is the best website ever!!:cool:

Halifax -

LBA sent 12/05/06 for £1,232

Make a donation

Do you have a website? Add the following code to add a link to The Consumer Action Group:

<a href="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk"><b><font color="#FF0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Consumer Action Group</font></b></a> - <font color="#FF9900" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reclaim your rights as a consumer and reclaim your unfair bank charges! Free site with letter templates and helpful forum.</font>

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

Halifax -

LBA sent 12/05/06 for £1,232

Make a donation

Do you have a website? Add the following code to add a link to The Consumer Action Group:

<a href="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk"><b><font color="#FF0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Consumer Action Group</font></b></a> - <font color="#FF9900" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reclaim your rights as a consumer and reclaim your unfair bank charges! Free site with letter templates and helpful forum.</font>

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6649 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks